Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

15km you say ?
    I had to look twice for the decimal point.
    Oh well, I think you've ticked a few boxes for the Boot Camp thread.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1003038 wrote: Can I have a little show off please??

Just home from my first triathlon. Swum 250m, biked 15km and ran (well, mostly walked! ) 2.5km. And its just gone 10:30am!!!! What a way to start a Sunday!!

I cant tell you how pleased I feel with myself! And I couldn't have done it without your support over this year, so thanks to you one and all.

I'll come back later in the day when I can stop thinking only about me!!
      AWESOME Missy. I was thinking about you. Congratulations. John xx
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

For me, some days it's just impossible to be unhappy. There's just so much beauty around.

The perfection of 'Just Joey'

and the simple elegance of an old-fashioned rambler

Comment

Beautiful tea rose Froglet. Goodnight from here!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Night techie - have a good one.

Comment

Oh dear.
              I've just had a lengthy phone call from a friend regaling me with stories about her latest pisshead antics (she's 52), calling ex boyfriends and their wives, calling the police and alerting them to a break in at said boyfriend's house at 2am.

There was a time that I might have howled laughing, but I just don't get it any more.

I woke up yesterday morning to a missed call and 4 texts from same friend, from 12am onwards. Thanks to the Bac I didn't hear a thing.
              I really am happy to just move on.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1003242 wrote:
                I really am happy to just move on.
                Yep!

TF ........ your land is providing you with munificence at the moment! Keep the pics coming.

I know I haven't commented on the chook chronicles yet, but that's because I came home from the tri, had a bath and a big breakfast, and fell asleep for 4 hours :H:H:H

But it was lovely to catch up with them!!!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Reggie;1003259 wrote: Missy you are wearing me out :upset::upset: hope ya not disappointed when ya meet a big fat bastard like me on Thursday
                  Reg
                  never Reg! I think you missed the part where I said I think I got last :H:H:

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

GOODY ***claps hands, claps hands ***

Are you guys going to have a Melbourne meet-up?

*** squeals with delight ***

Comment

Oh, sorry ... clam away ... didn't wanna join youse anyway ...

Comment

Reggie;1003269 wrote: Clandestine Tf Clandestine...:H:H:H:H

secret and concealed, often for illicit reasons; furtive
                        [from Latin clandestīnus, from clam secretly; related to Latin celāre to hide]
                        So clandestine that I dont know where or when yet. :H:H Just Thursday 1-ish.

Waiting for my next instructions and ready to eat them pronto so that the Army secret spies dont intercept the message ...... Have been practicing my geordie, irish, portuguese, greek and home counties accents just in case.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Reggie;1003284 wrote: translate here

Online Conversion - Morse Code Conversion

copy paste code
                          Got it Reg thanks!!! :H:H

Will be wearing a white fedora (anagram) and carrying a copy of that days Sydney Morning Herald.

Password Question: Who has recently visited the Underwood Forest?

Answer: Tigger

Security question: IN whose company?

Answer: BB

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Youse are orf yer feckin rocker's!

Arvo folk's,

Chillin here after a very busy weekend at the day gig. Tomorrow off. Yeeaaah.
                            What's this about Techie and Bridge off to the Paradise motel?! Right, well if that's the case, i'm ringing Alison Durban. It's been a few year's, but i know she still loves me.. :upset:

I've handballed the music duties for Greg Norman's wedding to the boy's from Jet, TF, as i've been flat out with Tiger staying with me. Geez, that bloke has lived a sheltered life. I'm thinking a good few months in the desert for him.

A marvellous evening to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Got it Reg thanks!!!

That's a big place.

White fedora. Hmmm. No single word anagram but 'A fetid whore' works. Hmmmm ... I'll try some other combinations ...

Comment

There's good bullshit and there's silly bullshit. Why the silly bullshit?

Thus spake Zarafrogsta.

Nighters all. Last one in light the mozzie coil please?

Comment

Working...
                                X