• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

Nevah mind. I'll delete. Ships ahoy!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1003306 wrote: Got it Reg thanks!!!

That's a big place.

White fedora. Hmmm. No single word anagram but 'A fetid whore' works. Hmmmm ... I'll try some other combinations ...
      lmao :H:H:H:H
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning all!

Not much to say today except that I'm tired and my body aches. Cant wait to get back to bed tonight!! :H:H

6 weeks till Santa. Ho ho ho.

have a good day everyone.
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hey there Missy!! I bet you are sore!

WELL DONE by the way, that is a huge achievement....I am in awe!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1003614 wrote: Hey there Missy!! I bet you are sore!

WELL DONE by the way, that is a huge achievement....I am in awe!
            Thank you Oney! I am quite pleased with myself too .......!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

And so you should be.....Really fantastic thing you did....Be VERY proud of yerself hon xx We are all proud of you x
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning Missy, Oney, Techie and all still to arise ...

Hey Missy - don't forget to wear your special watch on Thursday so that Reggie will be able to find you. Stoked that you're meeting up.

Comment

Hi dee Hi.
                  Can't wait to see what the Undies are up to today.
                  I was thinking last night that we are a bloody dynamic little group.
                  Aren't many of us, but we don't feck around either.
                  Can't wait for today's installment of botanical studies Froglet
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all,

Well Bridget, for botanical studies today, i will be weeding, and cleaning up fallen avocado tree leaves. It fruited once before, will it ever again? There was no femme fatale transgender, hermaphrodite sort around when it was bearing fruit. It's been 3 years. Why no fruit again? Do i need to introduce a mate, or wait and be patient? Do i fuse wild mint in there?

A marvellous day to everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oooooooh - you're inf'rit, MrG - you mentioned the "M" word.

During and after botanical studies, I'll be deliberating on whether I want to spend $250 to see Joe Cocker and George Thoroughgood in February. That ought to fill my headspace.

Right - I'm outta here to seize the day.

Comment

oooo I could mate with those guys...go for it TF...Bridgette and Mr. G carry on............

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi RC. Are you feeling amorous? Shower night is this friday. Do come along. We'd love to see you.

In other new's. A few of you would be aware i'm in Burma at present. Why? Because your friend and mine, the magnificent Aung san Suu Kyi has been released from house arrest here an hour or so ago.
                          I got a call via skype on me laptop, whilst i was having a coffee outside her place in University avenue, and it was an official from the military telling me she was about to be freed, and the barricades are coming down. Well, i tell ya, me little heart is singing! To my surprise, a few seconds later, and i've been put through to Aung san! She just said to me....'G, thank's for all your support in keeping me off the grog through the turmoil of these last few years', but also, 'There is a time to be quiet, and a time to talk. People must work in unison. Only then can we achieve our goal'. Ahmen. What a gal.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Nice post Mr G

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Needs lots of hot water.......

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/__data/ass...do-growing.pdf

Here's a good fact sheet re the avocados.
                                Seems they have boy and girl parts, but they often have trouble working together (ring any bells ? :H)

I think what they mean when they say to buy a soulmate for your avocado is this:
                                With two avocado trees flowering you increase the chances of pollination occurring because there's more chances of them sync-ing up at the right time. Apparently the window of opportunity is not huge when there are both male and female parts on the same tree.
                                This is speaking to me on levels that I won't go into. :H

Other things I can think of are
                                1. That a neighbour might have had an avo, and pulled it out last couple of years.
                                2. That someone is using pesticide and bumping off all the beneficial insects (bees esp) hence no pollination
                                3. That you might have to look at the growing conditions esp free up the drainage (any soil compaction under the tree ?) Give it a bloody good feed (I love me dynamic lifter)
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X