Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

Morning Bridgee.
    How you doing hun?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;1003909 wrote: Morning Bridgee.
      How you doing hun?
      I'm jealous of your Y fronts.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

They are tiggers. He lent them to me.
        I am sure he has a pair you can have as well.

Comment

Afternoon Starty, Beagle, Bridge et al,

Bridge if you let this jealousy get to you, they are gonna ask you to star in the next episode of Desperate housewives!!! Now I'm jealous that you are gona be a big movie star:upset: Beagle you are sounding in topform, and yes we should hang out here often, even if we are making idiots of ourselves. Hiding away doesnt help. And whats this I hear about Mr.G and ratbag Reggie meeting up with Missy in Melbourne. That woule be so much fun. Tawny you defo are the queen of the horticulture set, your flowers are bloody marvellous.
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hi and Bye Saphy!
            Good to see you back girl
            I must take my dogger out now.

Comment

Reggie;1003346 wrote: Mr G is that a Maton model gee tar in ya hands looks beautiful...maybe the hand chord-age thin-go ? By the way evening undies !!!!!! SAFFY ya pissing me orfff:H check in love we collective throbs ya you too begas Isolation is NOT a option you signed up now report!!!!!

Nighter looking forward to giving Missy a biggie man hug on Thursday if we get our collective GPS posies in sync and don't end up like ships passing in the night (day):H
              have a lovely week all Monday beckons
              Whats wrong with a bloody street map...you blokes are too tecky for your own good..or a compass...bring back the old arts I say
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

startingover;1003916 wrote: Hi and Bye Saphy!
                Good to see you back girl
                I must take my dogger out now.
                Bye Starty, have just read your story and was very touched. Bloodyoath life throws us some challenges doesnt it. The main thing is that your back in the saddle. I take my hat off to you for your honesty.

Comment

startingover;1003914 wrote: They are tiggers. He lent them to me.
                  I am sure he has a pair you can have as well.
                  I am jealous of Tigger.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oi Tawny, wheres the pictures of your bloomers

Comment

Evening all!

I reckon Techie'll be backpedalling a bit in the romance stakes with TF, after seeing her maaaaaaaaaaagnificent floral arrangement's. Not only that, he know's only too well the gal can cook. He can't resist, and Tf's trademark, and precision aloofness, will snag the young fella in the end. Will it end in tear's?.......

Thank's Bridge for the link to the transgender forum. I ended up exchanging p.m's with a 'Trixie', who shared some strange pic's at first, until she graciously provided me a link to the actual Avocado forum. Plenty of bee's in my backyard. The tree's shedding leaves autumn style right now too, and it's not looking real well on a couple of extremities, though new shoots have been growing. I hope some clown hasn't poisened it. It resides in the neighbours yard, but is right on my fenceline, and half the tree hangs over. Seems a bit strange, but i'll do some reading. When are you coming to Melbourne Bridge? Are you still considering a reconnaisance mission/trip down south?

Missy. The codeword is a common hair removal cream. But we need a security question.

Good to see you Saph and Beag's! :h:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1003940 wrote:

Missy. The codeword is a common hair removal cream. But we need a security question.

Mr G. Anyone who has read this thread over the last 48 hours knows what the answer to the security question is :H:H:H It has to do with your application of said hair removal cream.
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Well Mr G....anytime you need a trans gender reference.....I'm your girl......
                          Very quiet tonight undies
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

yep seems pretty quiet all round really oh well nite nite all going to push some zzzzz's
                            Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1004038 wrote: Well Mr G....anytime you need a trans gender reference.....I'm your girl......
                              Very quiet tonight undies
                              That is sometimes a good thing...

The thread is suffering from somnolence. It passes
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1004058 wrote: That is sometimes a good thing...

The thread is suffering from somnolence. It passes
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X