Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing through this morning as I've just discovered that my plane leaves 2 hours earlier than I thought it did!!

Just wanted to tell you that gardening is dangerous!!!!!!!!! Inspired by TF and Bridge, I got stuck into the garden on Sunday afternoon. Yesterday I woke up feeling like a truck had hit me, and thought it was as a result of the triathlon. Except I couldn't work out why my arm was so sore. And mid-afternoon I was feeling really hot and itchy, and my fore- arm had swelled up to about twice its normal size and was bright red. Went to the pharmacy and she took one look and said "spider bite". Have had anti-histamines, but it is still really swollen and sore.

So the garden can look after itself for a while :H

Looking forward to Melbourne and meeting Reggie and Mr G! Watch is on wrist to ensure accurate picking up on GPS coordinates! :H
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1004038 wrote: Well Mr G....anytime you need a trans gender reference.....I'm your girl......
      Very quiet tonight undies
      Yes, i know you've got ball's Bridget. :H

Safe travel's Missy. Looking forward to meeting you.
      (Reg, yep i play a Maton acoustic.)

Have a great day everyone. Fake a smile till you've got one! or something like that.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1004310 wrote:

Safe travel's Missy. Looking forward to meeting you.
        (Reg, yep i play a Maton acoustic.)
        She'll be the one with the fat arm and the 'I went to MWO and all I got was this crappy Tshirt' T-shirt on. :H
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1004321 wrote: She'll be the one with the fat arm and the 'I went to MWO and all I got was this crappy Tshirt' T-shirt on. :H
          Morning Bridge and Missy,

Missy, is your swollen forearm your sattelite fearing, GPS encrusted watchwearing arm? I'm now getting concerned about the accuracy of your co-ordinates. You know that Reg's time zone is slightly different to mine, don't you?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1004333 wrote: Morning Bridge and Missy,

Missy, is your swollen forearm your sattelite fearing, GPS encrusted watchwearing arm? I'm now getting concerned about the accuracy of your co-ordinates. You know that Reg's time zone is slightly different to mine, don't you?
            Your timezone is different to everyone else on the planet. :H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1004340 wrote: Your timezone is different to everyone else on the planet. :H
              And i will take that as a compliment. :H

Have a beaut day Bridgos!

Catch youse later.

Comment

Morning Punters

Soooooo happy that the one with the fat arm is going to meet the lads and sorry I couldn't factor in a Melbourne visit at this time. Missy - it's a foodie's paradise! Safe travels.

The rest of yers - get out there. The sun's a-shining and I'm off to release the hounds ...

Comment

morning underroosters/chooks,

Quiet day here today for this old devil. Take the doggie for a walk, clean the house, pay the bills and thats about it. Tawny I found some rougue roses growing in the front garden..through no fault of mine...here they are resplendent yellow. Wish I knew how to put photos on ere. That will be the next IT project. See yas later...
                  I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Yeah, quiet one here too Sapphy.
                    I consider myself very lucky to have a lifestyle which allows a slatternly day once in a while.
                    Life is good.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Even slatterns need to plant their GIANT sunflowers NOW!

Morning Saffy.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1004454 wrote: Even slatterns need to plant their GIANT sunflowers NOW!

Morning Saffy.
                        Whats a bloody slattern!!
                        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;1004454 wrote: Even slatterns need to plant their GIANT sunflowers NOW!

Morning Saffy.
                          Oh me Gord Yes ! Thanks for reminder.
                          A slattern is a lazy porcine, Sapphy :H
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1004479 wrote:
                            A slattern is a lazy porcine, Sapphy :H
                            Yeah, like a sloth with bosoms.

Comment

Thanks girls, my heart is full now that I know what that means:H

Comment

New Zealand Woman Held for Questioning at Airport

BREAKING NEWS

associated press reports a New Zealand woman is being detained at a NZ Airport for questioning. She is under suspicion of smuggling a powerful neurotoxin out of the country. The method used is a false prosthetic arm disguised as a severe insect bite. The woman identified as a Miss Behaving denies these allegations but reports suggest that she was to make a drop of this potential bio weapon in Melbourne to someone authorities identified as G-Man or his Lieutenant Reg. The police are asking anyone knowing the true identity of the woman to call 800 MY WAYOUT. We will have more on this breaking news story as it unfolds. In the meantime authorties have released this photo of the detainee.

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X