Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;1004785 wrote: Jonesy, you up?

Missed you by this
    much.......
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all!

Morning Missy! How did you sleep?

It will be an absolutely maaaaaaaarvellous day here in Melbourne town. The sun is a shinin', Missy B is in town adding sparkle, and today is the Men's group that i run, which is alway's a blast. Today i will address some men's health stuff like prostate cancer, depression, and emotional well being, all over a noice picnic style ambience.

A magical day to all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1005053 wrote: Missed you by this much.......
        And where you're concerned my friend, that is alway's a bridge tooooooo far....(insert cheesy, goofy smile)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Well theres nowt like talking about yer prostate over a nice ham sanger.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

That's right, and i look forward to the conversation on the examination method's whilst whipping together a salad.

Comment

L8tr folk's. Have a beaut day!

Comment

I can see that.
                A bit like the birth stories over coffee. Always makes my eyes roll heavenwards.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all,

MrG - sounds like a top day ahead ... and yep, the blokes really NEED to address their health issues more vigorously. Did you whip up a nice quiche?

Well, if Melbourne weather is like mine this morning, it'll be perfect for Missy's visit. Missy, I highly recommend a trip to Southbank - heaps of eateries and a very pleasant spot for 'people perving'. An early morning stroll along the Yarra might reward you with the beautiful sight of rowers doing their stuff. Noice.

Comment

Guitarista;1005065 wrote: That's right, and i look forward to the conversation on the examination method's whilst whipping together a salad.
                    :H:H

Morning all,

Enjoyed a good nights sleep and it is indeed a beautiful day here.

Unfortunately I didn't make much of an effort to ignore the hotel mini-bar :upset: :upset:so its on to the Antabuse for me today (I've sort of been keeping it in reserve as an insurance policy). HAve to wait 24 hrs after drinking, so will take it tonight.
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1005061 wrote: Well theres nowt like talking about yer prostate over a nice ham sanger.
                      :H:H:H

Hi guys.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Welcome Missy.
                        I've never been to Melbourne (or Victoria in fact), so full and inviting descriptions and photo uploads welcome.

Right, I'm off to feed the chooks.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hiya KTAB :welcome::h
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all,

MrG - sounds like a top day for you. Did you bake a quiche? Because they do, you know ...

Missy - hope you'll have enough time to do and see things. I really like strolling around Southbank. Heaps of good eateries and the perfect place for 'people perving'. Also love seeing the rowers doing their early morning thing on the Yarra.

Gorgeous morning up here. Be well, all and sundies.

Comment

Hiya Bridgeypoos, do say hello to your feathered friends for me.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1005061 wrote: Well theres nowt like talking about yer prostate over a nice ham sanger.
                                :H:H:H:H
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X