Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking very, very, regal ladies. A touch of allure, with that grounding hint of madness we've come to know and love.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Missy, luv ya hat there girl. Thats the spirit, riding around the lake singing to the top of your lungs..does the heart and soul the power of good to let it rip doesnt it! It reminds me of that saying......Dance like no-one is watching; sing like no-one can hear and love like (forgot the rest), you get the gist....have a wonderful day today. Love Saff
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

morning all, happy melbourne cup day,I'l be watching the race on tv, have to go and check, to see what time its on, wonder how I'll go with the horse reg picked for me,MONACO CONSUL, maybe I should put a bet on it. !!!!!Lilly x

Comment

Guitarista;994444 wrote: Looking very, very, regal ladies. A touch of allure, with that grounding hint of madness we've come to know and love.
          As you might be aware by now G. I have not been included din the sweep, therefore am not celebrating the stupid race...so there...dummy spit of the century...carry on
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning Saph.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;994440 wrote: News flash!

I've just had a call from Warwick Capper, Lisa Curry-Keeny, and the blonde chick from 'High Five' that sand castles have been banned from Sunshine coast beaches! Not sure if this is another one of Wazza's prank call's, but i'll be seeing Premier Anna Bligh at the cup later today, so will corner her about that one. If this is the case, i'll be getting Enriquo Englaisies on board, as i'm doing a little guest spot with him in the 'Ron01' AF tent just after the race.
              :H:H:H:H:H:H

Comment

tawnyfrog;994439 wrote:

WTF is it? A tropical resort about to be engulfed by a tsunami?
                :H:H f*****d if I know :H:H

Sapph - where's your hat?!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Guitarista;994450 wrote: Morning Saph.
                  Is that all youve got to say.....

Comment

Miss Behaving;994452 wrote: :H:H f*****d if I know :H:H

Sapph - where's your hat?!
                    Not wearing one, not going to the stupid cup......staying home sulking

Comment

Morning Lilly.

Saph,Reg allocated you a horse didn't he?

Comment

sapphire1;994454 wrote: Not wearing one, not going to the stupid cup......staying home sulking
                        missy Missy Missy, what is the world coming to? When our very own and only lady in the family resorts to such language? YOu are finally inducted in the undies hall of colourful language...what an honour:upset:

Comment

Guitarista;994455 wrote: Morning Lilly.

Saph,Reg allocated you a horse didn't he?
                          NUp, not in writing he didnt, even after Stirly requested it on my behalf...I tell ya Geester this is war:H

Comment

Cheeses twice Sapph - he gave you SO YOU THINK.

Now stop yer whinging and get a bloody hat ...

Comment

Lillypond059;994447 wrote: morning all, happy melbourne cup day,I'l be watching the race on tv, have to go and check, to see what time its on, wonder how I'll go with the horse reg picked for me,MONACO CONSUL, maybe I should put a bet on it. !!!!!Lilly x
                              Morning Lilly, and a beautiful sunny, coolish day it is here today x

Comment

tawnyfrog;994461 wrote: Cheeses twice Sapph - he gave you SO YOU THINK.

Now stop yer whinging and get a bloody hat ...
                                Oh orright Tawn.......now I'll have to work out how Reggie showed me to get my hat picture up...be back in about three hours

Comment

Working...
                                X