Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe it's a bit funny isn't it? i can't ever recall feeling this "still" inside my head....
    wanna go into chat for a bit?
    i've got a spare half hour...:H

Comment

also got a funny joke:

A man enters a confessional, and says to the Irish Priest, "Father, it
      has been one month since my last confession, and I've sinned with
      Fannie Green every week for the last month."

The Priest tells the sinner, "You are forgiven.

Go out and say three Hail Mary's."

Soon, another man enters the confessional.

"Father, it has been two months since my last confession.

I have sinned with Fannie Green twice a week for the last two months."

This time the Priest asks, "Who is this Fannie Green?"

"A new woman in the neighbourhood," the sinner replies.

"Very well," says the Priest. "Go and say ten Hail Mary's."

The next morning in church, the Priest is preparing to deliver his
      sermon, when a gorgeous, tall woman enters the church.

All the men's eyes fall upon her as she slowly sashays up the aisle,
      and sits down in front of the Altar.

Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny emerald green
      shoes.

The Priest and altar boy gasp as the woman sits down with her legs
      slightly spread apart, Sharon Stone-style.

The Priest turns to the altar boy and asks in a whisper,

"Is that Fannie Green?"

The altar boy replies .................

"No Father,

I think it's just the reflection off her shoes"

Comment

Hey Beagle~~not where my dirty mind was going with that all. Cute one.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Afternoon all,

Eagerly awaiting a report from Reggie and/or Missy. I hope they went and had a splendid lunch.

In other news ... The Undies' favourite celebrity couple, as always, stylish and understated.

Brynne and Geoffrey Edelsten's tiff during TV interview | News.com.au

Comment

Reggie;1006027 wrote: Just a quick check in as have to go out for a bit. Me and Missy did meet and it was wonderful...but not long enough . Anyway way will report back later must be off!for a bit

Reg
            Oh come ON ..........

The watch ?
            The food ?
            The photos ?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

What were you wearing?

Comment

YAY Reggie!

YOU ROCK!

Comment

Reggie;1006050 wrote: The watch ?
                  The food ?
                  The photos ?
                  :H:H:H

didn't notice the watch?
                  No food except Missy had a crap sandwich
                  No photos we both don't want to be compromised:H

OK we met at my work place in central Melbourne as at the mo work for me is off its tits and i have little time. Any way we agreed ed at ! 1pm so i rush down stairs to see if she is there NO Missy!..I knew I would notice her as she text ed me to say what she would have on.

So I didn't not want to be seen to be overly keen so I went back up to the 45th floor as i did in the lobby were some hot Chicky babes giving out the new Evan spring water bottles with a NEW sparkle( carbonated water) twist for FREE so grabbed 2. Back up at me desk ten past one thought now I can swan on down to the lobby a present my self to Missy in a tizzy and say sorry I am late (fashionably of course)!!! again NO Missy...Panic I have been stood up..EGADD gained composer hot chick saw me and offered another free Evan bottle I said ill take 2...back up to the 45 floor...NOW really worried and getting neverous...No text NO Nothing....FUSK this!!!! I have been stood up!!!! I said!!! It was now nearly 15 minutes past our agreed meeting time...I was so nervous I could have gone blind...So took a quick trip in to the dunnies and sprayed me self with one of those mini cans of deodorant you get in the 7 elevens...as i had begun to sweat profusely.... back in the lift down stairs to the lobby AGAIN hot chick automatically offered another free bee but realized it was me again and said sorry sir FUSK ....

And then in a pure moment of clarity a angel walked through the door ...It was like ...um out of one of those cheesy American romantic thingos i spotted her and paced my self with open arms and grabbed her in a manly embrace...after she stopped turning blue we went and had coffee.

As I was on limited time we only had an hour and a half. but i could have spent the entire evening with this wonderful, beautiful, vibrant , intelligent lady...AHHH what class!!!!!!! is Missy ..any way the whole meeting was way to short... i would encourage you all undies to meet each other one day I am proud and chuffed to know you all.

That is it[/QUOTE]

Comment

Reggie;1006050 wrote: The watch ?
                    The food ?
                    The photos ?:H:H

didn't notice the watch?
                    No food except Missy had a crap sandwich
                    No photos we both don't want to be compromised:H

OK we met at my work place in central Melbourne as at the mo work for me is off its tits and i have little time. Any way we agreed ed at ! 1pm so i rush down stairs to see if she is there NO Missy!..I knew I would notice her as she text ed me to say what she would have on.

So I didn't not want to be seen to be overly keen so I went back up to the 45th floor as i did in the lobby were some hot Chicky babes giving out the new Evan spring water bottles with a NEW sparkle( carbonated water) twist for FREE so grabbed 2. Back up at me desk ten past one thought now I can swan on down to the lobby a present my self to Missy in a tizzy and say sorry I am late (fashionably of course)!!! again NO Missy...Panic I have been stood up..EGADD gained composer hot chick saw me and offered another free Evan bottle I said ill take 2...back up to the 45 floor...NOW really worried and getting neverous...No text NO Nothing....FUSK this!!!! I have been stood up!!!! I said!!! It was now nearly 15 minutes past our agreed meeting time...I was so nervous I could have gone blind...So took a quick trip in to the dunnies and sprayed me self with one of those mini cans of deodorant you get in the 7 elevens...as i had begun to sweat profusely.... back in the lift down stairs to the lobby AGAIN hot chick automatically offered another free bee but realized it was me again and said sorry sir FUSK ....

And then in a pure moment of clarity a angle walked through the door ...It was like ...um out of one of those cheesy American romantic thingos i spotted her and paced my self with open arms and grabbed her in a manly embrace...after she stopped turning blue we went and had coffee.

As I was on limited time we only had an hour and a half. but i could have spent the entire evening with this wonderful, beautiful, vibrant , intelligent lady...AHHH what class!!!!!!! is Missy ..any way the whole meeting was way to short... i would encourage you all undies to meet each other one day I am proud and chuffed to know you all.

That is it
                    :H:H:H:

Thats feckin DEADLY!
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

+Oh Reg that almost made me cry...how bewdiful. I didnt quite get that bit about the angle walking through the door though?????????
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Sowwy Weginald, I had smart arse for dinner. It indeed would be wonderful to meet you all...maybe we should think about a meet up like the Irish fellas did, I'd be up for it?
                        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Evening oney, how is your good self this evening my dear?

Comment

I am in GREAT form Saffs, thanks for asking....off to finish the last of the Christmas shopping soon with the youngest bint....

Maybe you could all arrange a meetup next year guys! I would highly recommend it. it's fantastic to be sitting at a table with mates from MWO for real.
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I bet Missy's spewing that she can't connect.

Anyway, Undies and all International Guests, I'm off to the cot. Reggie, thanks again for good-vibe report.

Comment

Hi Undies...I'm knackered, but I have "local" news which might interest you. I'd write it all out again but I'm too stuffed. For interesting news on Baclofen on prescription please visit my thread "On A Mishn."
                                Love you guys...:h I haven't even read back to see how Missy is doing, how the meetings with Reggie and G have gone, but thought this would be of interest...btw George O'Neil has been nominated for Australian of the Year...
                                :h Mish :h
                                sigpic
                                Never give up...
                                GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                                Remaining a perpetual possibility
                                Only in a world of speculation.
                                What might have been and what has been
                                Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Working...
                                X