Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR=rgb(153, 50, 204)][COLOR=rgb(153, 50, 204)]]testing testing testing[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

See Bridge it doesnt bloody work
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

i did it yippee, I'm so clever I could kiss myself...thanks Bridge

Comment

the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy brown dog

Comment

sapphire1;1006886 wrote: i did it yippee, I'm so clever I could kiss myself...thanks Bridge
              Ah HA ! Persistence is the key.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1006889 wrote: Ah HA ! Persistence is the key.
                err, how long has your signature been purple eh?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1006889 wrote: Ah HA ! Persistence is the key.
                  True true, stepping out of your comfort zone in small ways every day is the key. I have self imposed limitations with the PC, as I always had someone to do it for me..might have to kick my own arse up to the TAFE to do a course

Comment

sapphire1;1006890 wrote: err, how long has your signature been purple eh?
                    That should confuss em real good :H
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sapphire1;1006881 wrote: Wow Angel, surveying eh..do you have to bush bash or are you holding the theodolite in uburbia
                      In uburbia at the moment...although there could be some bush work (if I can juggle kids etc) I love the bush.
                      I'm off to see my mate on the couch & watch the idiot box.
                      Nite nite
                      xo

Comment

Gday Reggie. Try not to stay mad too long, we need ya back with your sardonic wit and lovely smile. Luv ya

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1006894 wrote: That should confuss em real good :H
                          yeah that"ll stuff em right up:H

Comment

Right I'm gonna head off, exfoliated from bumhole to breakfastime.
                            Will spend some time with the boy and noodle off to bed early methinks.
                            Nighty folks.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1006864 wrote: I was right.
                              I was right.
                              Ner ner nee ner ner .....
                              knew she would be jealous!
                              Shas
                              Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Evening folk's,

Yep Saph, the earlier piece was about today's meet with Missy. If you read between the lines of said piece, 'Angel at my table,' you'll soon pick up that i am referring to PCP, or 'Angel dust'. Setting up meth lab over the weekend. Will start small though, hobby like.

Didn't do lunch with Missy, Angelious.
                                There was no lunch,
                                No photo's,
                                And the watch she was wearing was hardly the window cleaning, triathlon eating, vaccuming, GPS wonder watch that had been alluded to in earlier post's.

We enjoyed a couple of long mac's instead.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X