Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1007506 wrote: But he was a completely different bloke then.

She likes you.
    She likes you.
    Ner ner nee ner ner.
    I'm so excited about this. Dead romantic.
    Yes and, Elizabeth Taylor Married Richard Burton three times...get my drift
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

If its any consolation Mr G and I know it was a question asked of the ladies but I would be just as confused as you. Not sure girls generally know their own minds either in these situations. Or maybe I am just naive.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

sapphire1;1007501 wrote: Yeah but we 'DO' say that stuff Ktab, with the exception of Shelie which I have particular objection to
        Oh right and its just like this in Ireland, try about six mins in :H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a_yhkH5jjw&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Walt Disney's Darby OGill & the Little People - Dance of the Leprechauns

Comment

sapphire1;1007507 wrote: Yes and, Elizabeth Taylor Married Richard Burton three times...get my drift
          Oh Come ON !

He has developed into a completely different human being with goals, integrity and compassion.

She would be getting a bargain.

Sorry Mr G.......how are YOU feeling about all of this ?
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hahaha...bewdiful Ktab, just bewdiful...I might rent out that whole movie that is a sheer delight
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1007512 wrote: Oh Come ON !

He has developed into a completely different human being with goals, integrity and compassion.

Bridge you missed my point. I was just sayin that theres no reason to not revisit it again.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1007506 wrote: But he was a completely different bloke then.

She likes you.
                She likes you.
                Ner ner nee ner ner.
                I'm so excited about this. Dead romantic.
                Yep, she does. She texted me later (exchanged number's) after we bumped into each other and had coffee saying 'i will alway's love you'. she had had a couple of wines during our out of the blue meeting.....mmm, it's interesting. I do feel in my gut that she's thinking about it, but i let her go last time, and i doubt she's gonna risk or put up with any unsure shenanigans on my part, nor should she. My dilemma is if she goes for it, what do i want to do? Well, i don't bloody know. Yep, i know i'm jumping the gun here. Ah, time will tell, as it does.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;1007514 wrote: I wish i could delete my life I'm OK just very maudlin sorry
                  That no good Weggie. Anything I can do to cheer you up?

Comment

ODAT

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1007512 wrote: Oh Come ON !

What was i before??!!!! :upset:

:H

Thank you Bridget. I don't bloody know how i feel actually.
                      Thank's KT. Confused, yep. And maybe she is too. We didn't expect to bump into each other like this.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Evening young Reginald sorry you are feeling down. Hey without the low points, the highs would be flat I reckon.

Comment

Reggie;1007514 wrote: I wish i could delete my life I'm OK just very maudlin sorry
                          Don't you FECKING dare delete ANYTHING about yourself.
                          You are perfectly imperfect.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

G'day Reg! What's up?

Comment

sapphire1;1007515 wrote: Bridge you missed my point. I was just sayin that theres no reason to not revisit it again.
                              Ah yes.... Quite so .....Burton/Taylor .... I like it ....
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1007523 wrote: Don't you FECKING dare delete ANYTHING about yourself.
                                You are perfectly imperfect.
                                Here here, we luvs ya

Comment

Working...
                                X