Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

I love the hats!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

OK - I've been to the TAB at the local pub and placed my mammoth $10 bet on the favourite and some baby bets on Shoot Out, Master O'Reilley, Shocking and Americain. You'd think one of them will come good ... yes ... that trip to Paris is sooooo in the wind ...

Oh, and Lilly - the race is at 3pm - an hour from now.

And even if you're not going to have a wee wager, enjoy the beautiful, magical creatures.

Comment

tawnyfrog;994631 wrote: OK - I've been to the TAB at the local pub and placed my mammoth $10 bet on the favourite and some baby bets on Shoot Out, Master O'Reilley, Shocking and Americain. You'd think one of them will come good ... yes ... that trip to Paris is sooooo in the wind ...

Oh, and Lilly - the race is at 3pm - an hour from now.

And even if you're not going to have a wee wager, enjoy the beautiful, magical creatures.
        ok will have tv on ready, wont be putting a bet on, but I do enjoy watching the race !!! Lillyx

Comment

Absolutely delightful!

Who said frogs never win anything?

Comment

tawnyfrog;994641 wrote: Absolutely delightful!

Who said frogs never win anything?
            so right tawn,was a good race and well done AMERICAIN, I think that was Iad in the reggies sweep, ok will have to try and change my avator back again, might have to leave my hat on, untill I figure out how to change it again:H
            for all those who did place a bet, I hope you were lucky Lilly x

Comment

Tawny - well done on Americain! My Melbourne horsey friend put $100 on her (him?) and recommended that I did too.

I didn't but put $2 on Maluckyday. And I just noticed that Reg didn't include that in the sweep :H:H:H

So Reg, I think that if you are going to stand for election as the 2011 Melbourne Cup MWO MC, you have about as much chance as Sarah Palin at a Democrat convention :H
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

... where's the other stiletto? ...

Comment

Ignore away .... wont sweep away the tides of Mama Bears :H:H *(or was that Mama Grizzlies?)
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

... whose arse? ...

Comment

ok. wanna talk about it? ...

Comment

ok

Comment

I'm not going to post while the Deleteator is hot. :H

Comment

hope you all enjoyed the race, for those who watched it,
                            changed my avator, this is what the horse thought of my hat:H:H Lilly x

Comment

Lillypond059;994668 wrote: hope you all enjoyed the race, for those who watched it,
                              changed my avator, this is what the horse thought of my hat:H:H Lilly x
                              :H:H:H:
                              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;994666 wrote: I'm not going to post while the Deleteator is hot. :H
                                what the fusk is a deleator Tawn
                                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Working...
                                X