Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleeding DEADLY news on the little woman Bridge, she is GORGEOUS!! So pleased she made it home ! xx
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

tawnyfrog;1008141 wrote: Hiya Stirly, love it when you pop in.Thanks Tawny. I was out all day and just now am going back over the posts.
      byebyebridgetjones;1008159 wrote: Christ. I now have a feline super hero.
      :H
      Thanks Stirls :hBridge, you can't keep a good feline (or a good female) down for long. Your kitty ROCKS!!
      tawnyfrog;1008183 wrote:
      Take care, good peeps. Remember, it's a full moon tonight. Sometimes things go a bit ape-shit.

Tucking myself up now.
      Tawny, was thinking that myself. Hope youz all got through it without a fang in yer neck!!
      Miss Behaving;1008351 wrote:
      Morning, morning!

Hope we all survived the full moon!

This morning my heart is with the 29 miners trapped in a mine on the West Coast after an explosion on Friday and their families. The chances of rescue are now very remote I suspect.
      Missy, I was gonna post one of those happy Monday pictures - sparkly thingeys and such but due to the above, all I have to say is that my thoughts and prayers are with the miners and their families. If they got those Chilean miners out, hopefully they can get the New Zealand miners out as well.

Wishing you all a productive, fulfilling day...

Hiya Oney - see you in the barracks...
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning Chundy-bums.
        Mademoiselle the super feline is currently bolting around the house chasing moths
        Un-frieking-believable.

That mining accident is horrendous. Those poor, poor relatives just waiting at the surface.
        How absolutely hideous. I know where my prayers will be today. Puts it all in perspective, doesn't it ?
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Mornings,

I think the hideous part is not knowing whether they're even still alive. Poor bloody families.

So I'm not going to whinge about the fact that some acquaintances from the city have invited themselves up for lunch tomorrow AND they're bringing a couple of international visitors. Yep, welcome to Froggyworld, the latest in quality theme parks. The fact that the fridge has shat itself will lend an added interesting dimension.

Off to release the chooks. Go hard, undies.

Comment

Just pretend you don't know what a fridge is.......in manner of raised with wolves.
            You could just stand and stare at them as if you'd not seen another human for 2 years.
            Then slam a dead possum on the table for their lunch.
            Bet you never see 'em again.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1008451 wrote: Just pretend you don't know what a fridge is.......in manner of raised with wolves.
              You could just stand and stare at them as if you'd not seen another human for 2 years.
              Then slam a dead possum on the table for their lunch.
              Bet you never see 'em again.
              hahahahahahahahahahahah fusking hilarious, just as well my pelvic floor muscles are sound Bridge:H:H:H:H:H:H
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;1008419 wrote: Mornings,

I think the hideous part is not knowing whether they're even still alive. Poor bloody families.

So I'm not going to whinge about the fact that some acquaintances from the city have invited themselves up for lunch tomorrow AND they're bringing a couple of international visitors. Yep, welcome to Froggyworld, the latest in quality theme parks. The fact that the fridge has shat itself will lend an added interesting dimension.

Off to release the chooks. Go hard, undies.
                Welcome to my nightmare, I think your gona like it, I think your gonna feel right at home.......(Alice Cooper)
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

morning all and sundry,

Maybe we could start a prayer candle thingy......I dont know how to...can someone else get it started

Comment

Miss Behaving;1008351 wrote: Morning, morning!

Hope we all survived the full moon!

This morning my heart is with the 29 miners trapped in a mine on the West Coast after an explosion on Friday and their families. The chances of rescue are now very remote I suspect.
                    Hi Missy,

This business is terrible. my heart goes out to everyone involved. I have relatives that work in mining and I worry about them everyday. Lets hope and pray for a miracle.

Comment

Here you go Group *MWO* Candles - Light A Candle

Comment

tawnyfrog;1008466 wrote: Here you go Group *MWO* Candles - Light A Candle
                        Thanks Tawn

Comment

sapphire1;1008456 wrote: morning all and sundry,

Maybe we could start a prayer candle thingy......I dont know how to...can someone else get it started
                          Excellent idea.

There's a 17 year old kid down there.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks for starting the candle Tawny.

byebyebridgetjones;1008490 wrote: Excellent idea.

There's a 17 year old kid down there.
                            17-year old kid that had just left school and was on his first shift. Makes your heart break.
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1007975 wrote: Reggie? How are you doing this morning?

Kicking goals here - the wood bin is finally full and ready for next winter. Topiary practice completed, suffering a slight dose of ladder-legs but dog, it feels good.

How much wood would a tawnyfrog cut
                              If a tawnyfrog could cut wood
                              A tawnyfrog would cut all the wood she could
                              If a tawnyfrong could cut wood

CASE CLOSED...!!!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie you are a poet and ya dont know it. Case closed!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X