• Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

Mish!!!!!! I've only just noticed ...

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

Many happy returns. Do something nice.

Comment

Jeez Tawny..is that all you need for a winters wood!?!?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

There was another mining accident??????????? I don't do TV....could google but since I'm here if someone would be kind enough to give me a re-cap I'd like to know. Tanks

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Happy birthday Mish, I hope you have a safe, magical and sober day. Love and best wishes Saffxxxx
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1008567 wrote: There was another mining accident??????????? I don't do TV....could google but since I'm here if someone would be kind enough to give me a re-cap I'd like to know. Tanks
            Hi RC,

29 miners trapped in a coalmine in New Zealand,

Missy was saying that it doesnt look very promising about their rescue. We have a prayer candle going at the moment.
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1008604 wrote: Hi RC,

29 miners trapped in a coalmine in New Zealand,

Missy was saying that it doesnt look very promising about their rescue. We have a prayer candle going at the moment.
              Its not like the Chilean Miners. That was a mineral mine and there they knew the miners were alive - just couldn't get to them but could get food and water to them.

This is a coal mine with gases so toxic that they cant send in rescue teams. They are trying robotics instead, but they have to bore through 2km of solid rock. The fumes are also highly flammable (it was an explosion that set off the whole thing on Friday). And they have no idea where the miners are or if they are alive or not. Apparently there are reserves of water, food and emergency medical equipment underground though. Lets just pray they got to them.
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

and happy birthday Mish!!!!!!! You're rockin on your mishn!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Happy Birthday Mish !
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Happy birthday, Mish
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Happy Born Day Mishy xx
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISH!!

Hope you're having a great day!!
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Arvo all.

It's unusual for MrG not to have popped his head in. Best he reports in soon before we make up stories about where he's been and with whom and doing what.

Think I'm ready for the onslaught tomorrow. At least they won't go hungry.

Comment

holding hands with someone in a taxi I reckon

TF ... apart from the dead possum idea, I was going to suggest king prawns that had been de-frosted when your fridge shat itself. I hear that garlic marinade does wonders for overcoming the aroma.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Bridge: Betty just asked for a M'demoisellle update. One kitty to another like ........

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Brilliant idea, Missy! I needed a seafood component. Best quickly get them out of the cats' bowl and give 'em a quick rinse ...

I've dragged a little caravan fridge out of the shed and that ought to save the day. Bloody fridge fixer is indisposed, attending a family funeral. Is that a valid excuse, I ask yers?

Comment

Working...
                                X