• Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

just found a new emoticon site :H:H
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1008645 wrote: Brilliant idea, Missy! I needed a seafood component. Best quickly get them out of the cats' bowl and give 'em a quick rinse ...

I've dragged a little caravan fridge out of the shed and that ought to save the day. Bloody fridge fixer is indisposed, attending a family funeral. Is that a valid excuse, I ask yers?
      Bloody cheek of the bloke, ya cant get good help these days
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Miss Behaving;1008644 wrote: Bridge: Betty just asked for a M'demoisellle update. One kitty to another like ........
        That's funny....Mademoiselle just said to me "Christ I could do with a wine y'know"
        And I said " Nothing changed there mad moselle we're still off the piss, and that's not gunna change, but if you like I can get your sponsor Betty on the blower and you can talk it through"
        "Now here's a Bac and some L-Glut, 'Glee' is on the tele, welcome to the brave new world"
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1008685 wrote: That's funny....Mademoiselle just said to me "Christ I could do with a wine y'know"
          And I said " Nothing changed there mad moselle we're still off the piss, and that's not gunna change, but if you like I can get your sponsor Betty on the blower and you can talk it through"
          "Now here's a Bac and some L-Glut, 'Glee' is on the tele, welcome to the brave new world"
          Ah well, the cats will keep us honest Bridge! Betty has me in training for the next triathlon .... wants me to cut my time by a third and not be last!!!!!

Does she completely stick by your side now she is back?? I bet she does

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy - go to BED!

Now you've just made me think ... if my cat's were piss heads, what sort of piss heads would they be? I reckon I've got a maudlin old crying-in-your beer type who just wants to tell war stories, a loud, mouthy, nasty girl type, a bloke that would just keep turning the music up louder, a bloke who'd light his farts and a young girly one who'd flash her tits at every inappropriate opportunity. Thank dog I'm spared.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1008685 wrote: That's funny....Mademoiselle just said to me "Christ I could do with a wine y'know"
              :H:H:H:H:H:H
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

:H
                tawnyfrog;1008689 wrote: Missy - go to BED!

Now you've just made me think ... if my cat's were piss heads, what sort of piss heads would they be? I reckon I've got a maudlin old crying-in-your beer type who just wants to tell war stories, a loud, mouthy, nasty girl type, a bloke that would just keep turning the music up louder, a bloke who'd light his farts and a young girly one who'd flash her tits at every inappropriate opportunity. Thank dog I'm spared.
                :H:H:H:H:H:

Comment

sapphire1;1008702 wrote: :H

:H:H:H:H:H:
                  my dog would be the simpering, ingratiating., compliant, yes girl....sitting at the bar accepting drinks from losers and feeling grateful for any attention, no matter good or bad...aaarrrgghhh

Comment

Miss Behaving;1008688 wrote: Ah well, the cats will keep us honest Bridge! Betty has me in training for the next triathlon .... wants me to cut my time by a third and not be last!!!!!

Does she completely stick by your side now she is back?? I bet she does
                    She is living in my room and never leaves my side. Poor little love.

Betty's very bossy isn't she? Even bossier than Sarge.

Glad those cats aren't kids Froglet. You'd have the coppers around all the time.
                    I think I'd have the 'I want to be alone' Deitrich-esque drunk cat.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1008658 wrote:

just found a new emoticon site :H:H
                      Do tell........ :goodjob:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy birthday Mish!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

'Bout time you turned up.
                          Ona date were we ?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh Lordy.
                            My HTP 5 just kicked in. Sounds like an assault rifle doesn't it ?

I'm off to get last news for the miners, then it's crash time.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1008607 wrote: Its not like the Chilean Miners. That was a mineral mine and there they knew the miners were alive - just couldn't get to them but could get food and water to them.

This is a coal mine with gases so toxic that they cant send in rescue teams. They are trying robotics instead, but they have to bore through 2km of solid rock. The fumes are also highly flammable (it was an explosion that set off the whole thing on Friday). And they have no idea where the miners are or if they are alive or not. Apparently there are reserves of water, food and emergency medical equipment underground though. Lets just pray they got to them.
                              I went to bed feeling rude that I didn't say a hello to you Tawny before I fired questions out. My apologies. Thanks for filling me in Saph and Missy. I will light a candle when I get to work and will send up prayers now.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

morning all.

Paying the price this morning for having sat up too late last night. Had my early morning workout too, and I really struggled through it. Now just feel like going back to bed .........

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X