Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angelcakes;1010343 wrote: In other news: I went to the House of Target to purchase steel toe workboots today...got waylaid & saw some noice pants...none of my size (12)available so I take a 10 & a 14 to the changerooms to see if one of those'll work. The 10's worked.
    I'm having spare ribs & taties smothered in butter tonight...wee bit of salad on the side.
    No workboots were purchased.
    How can you eat stuff like that and still be a size 10!!!!! You piss me orrff:H:H
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning all, and greeting's to our international guest's.

Well, the frog's sure got the fella's a throbbin'! What is it about a chick in the bush, wandering about nude, except for her blundstone boot's, rolly hanging out the side of her mouth, and weilding a chainsaw?

Go hard or go home!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Allo Tawny, Saffy, Mr. G, Residents and Int'l Visitors....is it shower time yet??

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1010798 wrote: Allo Tawny, Saffy, Mr. G, Residents and Int'l Visitors....is it shower time yet??
          Hi RC.

I thought you'd never ask! Shower time is a few hours away yet. Hope you're well. I'm off into the day now. Take care, and drop in later if you're around.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Might be perfect timing for my morning then Although you folks will be in your prime for it after a day's work and I'll be draggin it in to wake up. Has yourself a great day!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Angelcakes;1010362 wrote: In my head I was screaming "I'LL TAKE THE 10'S THANKS, NOPE DON'T NEED THOSE 14'S". So shallow.
              So I'm off to cook.
              Love youse...'specially our mates on the East Islands...Missy et al xoxoxo
              :H:H:H your not shalow, just take the good stuff as you can i say.
              ive lost 7kg since 7th oct, feeling fine.

like the pic of litte girl in my avatar guys?
              she was getting a t-shirt put on, looks kinda burka-esk non?
              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Gday R.C. its lunch time here so shower time will be in about 6 hours time, make sure you bring your loofah and assorted scrubs etc. Aspy, that pic is soooooo cute. Makes me all clucky for some grandchildren. Have a fabulous day folks...I'm cleaning fusking carpets today...ooohhhh I do so hate domestic stuff!!!!!!!
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1010745 wrote: for fusk sake even I know where North/South is and I'm just a lowly little redneck devil.
                  glad I didn't start the day with greetings to our West Island neighbours then :H:H
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

aspman;1010826 wrote: :H:H:H your not shalow, just take the good stuff as you can i say.
                    ive lost 7kg since 7th oct, feeling fine.

like the pic of litte girl in my avatar guys?
                    she was getting a t-shirt put on, looks kinda burka-esk non?
                    aspy, she looks so lovely!! excellent on losing the 7kg, it feels great doesn't it?? I've lost 5 going on 6 and feeling so much better.

Angel, I know what you look like! You look like a 10 to me!!!

Glad this week is over ... one of our people that has skills very like mine and is my totally reliable backup had minor surgery on Monday - was supposed to be back at work on Wednesday, but now not likely to be back before the new year. So I have a bit more work to get through in the next 3 weeks than I had intended. Nothing too major .... just wont get the quiet close down that I had been planning and hoping for!

Back for a shower later .......... time to exfoliate and moisturise before putting on the fake tan!! :H:H
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oi!

Who was in charge of firing up the boilers?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1010886 wrote: Oi!

Who was in charge of firing up the boilers?
                        Can't blame me. My memories shot. Problem drinker, you understand.......

Ah, very cute pic Aspy. I'm getting clucky now too. Who'd a thought? Not me!

Comment

Reggie;1010896 wrote:
                          Ottyobodishattva shiva devi
                          OM.

I'm in.

Comment

Reggie;1010899 wrote:
                            Quick Shower Meditation | Healthmad
                            OMG - do any of youse actually spend between 5 and 10 mins in the shower???

Comment

Right. I'm telling my higher self that a used loofah is the way to go. Am lubed up. Let the games begin.

Comment

Reggie;1010904 wrote: Good stuff froggy assume the loofah position
                                Position assumed, Awaiting overhead sprays to , you know, spray stuff, overhead. Not sure why ... but it sounds GOOD

Comment

Working...
                                X