Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;1010916 wrote: Cool how are ya surgical skills I got a massive boil on me arse ya up for a bit of minor shower surgery guitar dude:H
    Ok then. Man up Reg! Chopping boil orf............... NOW! Watch out Tawny!!!!!!!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1010917 wrote: Position assumed, Awaiting overhead sprays to , you know, spray stuff, overhead. Not sure why ... but it sounds GOOD
      OMG!
      Yes Reg. I am shocked. I didn't know she was into that sort of thing. Oh well, who am i to judge. Each to their own...........:new:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Reggie;1010924 wrote: Thanks you really do care once lanced what your cauterizing method
        Here's some Nair. Rub it on to seal the wound.

Comment

VEGEMITE. That is all you need. For everything. Trust me ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1010930 wrote: VEGEMITE. That is all you need. For everything. Trust me ...
            Umm, ok. Now let me get this straight. You 'assume the position' in the shower, 'wait for overhead spray's'.....umm, so what do you do with the vegemite?

Comment

See you in 20 Reg.

Comment

Guitarista;1010933 wrote: .....umm, so what do you do with the vegemite?
                Apply it liberally to my skinny pins to even out the upper/lower body tanage thing.

Comment

Well, Beagle is here...we haven't read back but thought we'd just pop in and say hi.
                  :h Mish :h
                  sigpic
                  Never give up...
                  GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                  Remaining a perpetual possibility
                  Only in a world of speculation.
                  What might have been and what has been
                  Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Reggie;1010896 wrote: Or Right boilers fired up...speaking of boils I got to on me bum any one volunteer to lance them...just arsekin...now our newest shower person saffy as we know they havent invented them in Tassie yet is in charge of shower aerobics ...I have been to india and have some shower meditation tips from that funny bald guy the Dali Lama.

NOW LUBE UP AND JUMP IN

Ottyobodishattva shiva devi
                    Reg I'll give you a quick lesson in Zen and the art of kick u up the bum meditation. Keeps mouths closed and people quiet for hours on end.
                    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Mishmash;1010944 wrote: Well, Beagle is here...we haven't read back but thought we'd just pop in and say hi.
                      You and Beags will probably wish you hadnt!!!! Clean off their rockers tonight I'm afraid....anybody got some antipsychotic (fast acting)....theres a crisis here:H:H
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Reggie;1010916 wrote: Cool how are ya surgical skills I got a massive boil on me arse ya up for a bit of minor shower surgery guitar dude:H
                        Magnesium poultice Reg

Comment

oi you ratbags stop mucking around.....guess what ! my kelpie bitch had 6 fat black slugs on Thurs night....anyone want one?

Comment

Mishmash;1010944 wrote: Well, Beagle is here...we haven't read back but thought we'd just pop in and say hi.
                            Hi Beags and MIsh,

Hope you are having a lovely girly time. Beags while you are there, can you egt hold of some dumbbells? 2,4,6,kg pairs? And a 65cm fitball (antiburst)? It would be a good idea to have them for your ironwomen workout that you will be doing religiously and without any whinging once you get home!!:H:H

Comment

beagle;1010951 wrote: oi you ratbags stop mucking around.....guess what ! my kelpie bitch had 6 fat black slugs on Thurs night....anyone want one?
                              Aawww thats beautiful Beags, but I thought dogs were meant to have pups

Comment

heheh saffy yes but they are whingeing,mewling little fur fats... & OH prefers to refer to them as slugs...
                                ah the fitball & some dumbells.....okies, will see what i can find tomoz before i go back home to farm.
                                how is everyone faring?

Comment

Working...
                                X