Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good as gold Beags..sparking on all eight cylinders. I would love another pupster but my Staffy is a bitch and wouldnt like it. What have you girls been up to then?
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

:yay:Right-o. We're off to dinner at the Capri and then back here for a spa.
      :h Mish :h
      sigpic
      Never give up...
      GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
      Remaining a perpetual possibility
      Only in a world of speculation.
      What might have been and what has been
      Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Comment

Mishmash;1010944 wrote: Well, Beagle is here...we haven't read back but thought we'd just pop in and say hi.
          I bet you 2 could tell a few stories......

Have a great night!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

beagle;1010951 wrote: oi you ratbags stop mucking around.....guess what ! my kelpie bitch had 6 fat black slugs on Thurs night....anyone want one?
            Congratulation's to you and your kelpie Beag's. I'm not ready for another dog just yet, but thank's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Excuse me manner's Saph!

Good evening my friend. Glad you're firing on 8 cylinder's. All's pretty good here too.

Comment

Guitarista;1010983 wrote: Excuse me manner's Saph!

Good evening my friend. Glad you're firing on 8 cylinder's. All's pretty good here too.
                evening G. Couldnt bear to join in the shower tonight on account of Reg and his boil...I do hate those things uuuugggghhhh!!!! Had a lovely day down here where they dont shower much...got the boys home from school...they have both been accepted into the Conservatorium of music in Hobart next year!!! So happy for them, so sad for me:upset: Theyll be off and I'll be on my own....gotta make some serious plans about how I will fill in my time when they go. I cant leave anything to chance, just gotta be mindful of the sneaky, scheming al brain. But I am confident that put to the test, I will shine. How was your day G?
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Reggie;1010999 wrote: sorry sahppy be careful what you post I spose AM sorry........... Shower night worked a while back but I reckon it like lots of other things here it need's to be filed and put away in the history section of the MWO library under the just old section shit that used to happen so that's it!!!!!!
                  Reginald darling what the hell are you apologising for????? Do you really think that anything I say is serious???? Shower night didnt go off tonight cause everyone was clean already!!! Your a legend, hilarious and witty. Dont ever think that you upset me. Luv ya:h

Comment

Reggie;1011006 wrote: By the way my avartar is a shot taken off the beach next to the Mersey river Tassie absolutism beautiful I am sure you no it well!!!!

Night
                    Yep I know that area well Reg...beautiful shot, did you take it yourself?

Comment

beagle;1010951 wrote: oi you ratbags stop mucking around.....guess what ! my kelpie bitch had 6 fat black slugs on Thurs night....anyone want one?
                      photos please, once you get your new camera!:H
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

sapphire1;1010992 wrote: got the boys home from school...they have both been accepted into the Conservatorium of music in Hobart next year!!! So happy for them, so sad for me:upset: Theyll be off and I'll be on my own....gotta make some serious plans about how I will fill in my time when they go. I cant leave anything to chance, just gotta be mindful of the sneaky, scheming al brain. But I am confident that put to the test, I will shine. How was your day G?
                        Saffy - that is such great news about your boys!! I presume it is very competitive and they must be very talented - and proud parents have every right to boast :l

Sorry I missed shower night and Reggies boil :H:H It was a hard week here and I've been keeping my head above water, but last night I just needed a few hours of home alone time. It was quite interesting on Wednesday I was reflecting on why I was feeling so dreadful, and I realised that I hadn't taken my anti-ds since I had come back from Melbourne. Anyway, back on them now and nice to have it confirmed that they actually work :H

Another totally stunning day here - we have been so lucky with the weather this year. Day after day of blue skies and no wind! Planning a swim in the sea later today .......

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning good people,

Just been reading the paper and this headline positively leapt out at me:

Odour-beating undies to the rescue | Herald Sun

Comment

:H:H:H:H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

OK - I think I've caught up with everyone now.

Saffy - great news about the boys. You must be stoked but I agree, plan ahead and work out what you're going to do to fill in your time.

And MrG and Reggie - I've only just worked out what you were pissing yourselves laughing about in the shower. Dog, I'm dense at times and I'm not even blonde.

Beags and Mish - I hope you had a wonderful time. Please provide details.

Missy - great that you can start ocean swimming again.

I'm orff to vote at the State Election followed by a traipse around a couple of Garage Sales in case there's some shit I really can't live without. And it's raining. Noice.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1011246 wrote: Morning good people,

Just been reading the paper and this headline positively leapt out at me:

Odour-beating undies to the rescue | Herald Sun
                                Gee Froglet first your fridge now your washer too. Hang in there things will get better!
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X