X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

All in order here I see.
    Carry on.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all,

Gentle rain here too. 'Ave a good weekend'. Congratulation's on your boy's getting into the conservatorium Saph. Brilliant stuff, and what a mum you are.

That is all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ah, the siren of the 7 sea's! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I only worked for 4 days.

How did this house get so frigging PUTRID ?:upset:

There is dog hair rolling like tumbleweed down the corridor !
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1011300 wrote: I only worked for 4 days.

How did this house get so frigging PUTRID ?:upset:

There is dog hair rolling like tumbleweed down the corridor !
            Oh c'mon Bridge, surely you exagerate? I'm sure your gaff is spotless, with just a little bit of excess fur.

Comment

Well, i'm orf like a prawn in the sun. Sickie from my alternate w/kend work here. hehe. I need the rest. Bravo!

Comment

Morning all, light rain fallling here today, I'm off into it for a walk without ambrella/coke...just love to feel that rain on my face...peeps will stop and offer to give me a life and I tell them to piss off, I'm enjoying this!!! Missy you are either very tough or your seas are a few degrees warmer than ours......I look longingly at the water and want to dive in, but it is still friggin cold. Tawny can you pick up some junk for me too...I'm sure theres some stuff that I just cant live without either. Geester isnt it the best feeling to having nothing to do, nowhere to go....thats what I call freedom. Bridge I am in the middle of shampooing carpets and I reckon I could knit 15 jumpers with Saffy's black hair...I've prolly fgot fur balls. Gday Techstar, I'll be over on the Bootcamp soon...been sooooo bloody holy man...halo is currently around my neck, squeezing the life out of me. See yas later
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Yikes! Looks like all undies have got fur balls and can't speak.

I'm about to assume a horizontal position and get into Water for Elephants.

Should you all suddenly spring into action and start yapping, keep the bloody noise down, will you?

Comment

We have been watching "Lewis" and I am officially in love with Sargeant Hathaway. And of course he is gay. Just as well I have Mr B to fall back on :H:H (and actually he is pretty similar to Sargeant Hathaway so that is all good )
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Sleep well TF and anyone else lurking!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Good evening Undies. Beags and I had a really top night. Wonderful food at the Capri (complimentary Minestrone and bread with our Garlic Prawns), although it was a bit noisy for our liking. Then back to mine for a spa. It was a gorgeous night but a bit on the chilly side when we got out of the spa, compounded by the fact I forgot to turn off the air conditioner. However, once inside and in our 'comfies' we warmed up quickly. Beags is an absolute delight. We hit it off big time and this will be the first of (I hope) many visits. Oh, and we took pics, if any of you are interested...
                        :h Mish :h
                        sigpic
                        Never give up...
                        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                        Remaining a perpetual possibility
                        Only in a world of speculation.
                        What might have been and what has been
                        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

ah mish you are a right treat so you are. a lovely lady with an exceptional heart, a roollly cool sense of humour & a tidy number visually so watch out fellas! . a lovely night & i do thank you for your hospitality & i'm forever ingrained with the vision of the African guy with his pants under his buttocks as well as your lovely lovely bird - i'm infatuated by her.
                          very comfy bed.
                          very comfy surrounds.
                          very comfy company.
                          BUT heat the spa up a bit would ya!!!!! :H:H

i'm back on the farm to a household of 10 yes you read that right TEN dogs.
                          4 adults & 6 bundles of joy.....oh yay oh yay oh yay i'm in love with 'em!
                          mum is being a fab mum....
                          bridgee got a digi cam so am reading instructions tonight & then into Annie Leibotwitz mode tomoz hopefully........oooooohhh...i luv puppies......ooooooo:h

Comment

Morning all,

Woooo-hooo, the Beagle-Mishmash Bash went well! So glad for you gals and I hope you can repeat the experience at regualar intervals. Now we need to see pics. Bring it on, Annie.

Missy - you now force me to check what Lewis is and find out why Sargeant Hathaway has you all a-throbbin'.

More rain over night, the day looks grey and overcast, we don't yet have a clear State election result but do I care? Nope.

Have a wonderfully productive or relaxing day.

Comment

Morning all! We are having a bout of totally fab weather. It is totally unprecedented for Wellington - every day I wake up to blue skies and no wind. I want to be out and about in it but today am having to discipline myself to do some work which needs to be done by tomorrow and so I am shut up in my orofice instead :upset:

Tawny - Lewis is Inspector Morse's Lewis, except that he is now an Inspector himself, his kids have grown up, his wife was killled in a hit and run and Hathaway is his Sergeant. Except now I've spilled the beans about him being gay, so you need to forget that you know that as it is a sub-plot theme that doesn't come out until about the 4th or 5th episoode!!!

Beagle and Mish - so pleased that your meet up went well! The menu and the spa sound like just the ticket!!

Saffy - you sound like you are right back on track - well done. I've got a really busy three days in front of my during which I wont get much exercise and will be surrounded by hotel conference food - I've submitted my request for vegan food, but I hate having to be at these sorts of things and I'm stressing out about it in advance. Anyone got any chill pills to hand?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hello folks. Have a GREAT day!
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X