Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Missy - I'll act all surprised when he comes out.

Oh and Techie - can I please have the Tasmanian Sea Trout followed by Thai Spiced Maine Lobster? And don't worry, I'll pick up the tab this time.

Comment

Mishmash;1011490 wrote: Good evening Undies. Beags and I had a really top night. Wonderful food at the Capri (complimentary Minestrone and bread with our Garlic Prawns), although it was a bit noisy for our liking. Then back to mine for a spa. It was a gorgeous night but a bit on the chilly side when we got out of the spa, compounded by the fact I forgot to turn off the air conditioner. However, once inside and in our 'comfies' we warmed up quickly. Beags is an absolute delight. We hit it off big time and this will be the first of (I hope) many visits. Oh, and we took pics, if any of you are interested...
      Oh Yes please! And don't forget the one's of youse in the spa.

Grey and overcsat here, but as we know, there are sunny blue skies just beyond the cloud's. I am a plane, soaring high, through the grey skies to freedom. Oh, there's a butterfly, and wait, i swear i just saw a flower sitting on a cloud.......

A peaceful, happy, and beeeeeauuuwwdiful sunday to you all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1011776 wrote: Oh Yes please! And don't forget the one's of youse in the spa.

Grey and overcsat here, but as we know, there are sunny blue skies just beyond the cloud's. I am a plane, soaring high, through the grey skies to freedom. Oh, there's a butterfly, and wait, i swear i just saw a flower sitting on a cloud.......

A peaceful, happy, and beeeeeauuuwwdiful sunday to you all.
        :H:H:H

what you on Mr G? :H:H
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

What are you all huffing ? Jesus.

Well it took me hours to de - hair the place, a job which will be due again within 2 days.

BBQ last night with a friend who gets pissed and totally obnoxious on 2 wines (they just don't build alkies the way they used to) I wonder what she'd be like if she knocked back what I can ? :H

Today we'll go and see a local garden that I admire, and get some ideas. Then I have a worm farm to construct. As one does.

No grown up work this week, so I'm going the final push on my Baclofen.

Youz may call me Titration Girl.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1011777 wrote: :H:H:H

what you on Mr G? :H:
            X post.

Snap. Jinx on you :H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1011780 wrote: What are you all huffing ? Jesus.

Well it took me hours to de - hair the place, a job which will be due again within 2 days.

BBQ last night with a friend who gets pissed and totally obnoxious on 2 wines (they just don't build alkies the way they used to) I wonder what she'd be like if she knocked back what I can ? :H

Today we'll go and see a local garden that I admire, and get some ideas. Then I have a worm farm to construct. As one does.

No grown up work this week, so I'm going the final push on my Baclofen.

Youz may call me Titration Girl.

Fusking hilarious you is Bridge!!!!!!!!:H:H:H:H
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Miss Behaving;1011777 wrote: :H:H:H

what you on Mr G? :H:H
                Nothing i can identify Missy, but i hope the butterfly and the flower don't find their way into one of my feckin song's just yet!

Morning Titration Trudy. So if you're going to be titrating up through this week, does it follow that driving could be dangerous, and would you have foresighted forthwith any supplies (garden, household etc) you'll be needing?
                Worm farm sounds a blast. I love 'em.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Scuse my manners...devils are brought up in lairs and they really learn the finer social graces rrrraaaaoooooowww. Anyway enough nonsense. Tawny you are a women after my own heart, that menu request sounds to die for. Mr. G. you are high on life my friend (marvellous) have a look over your right shoulder and you will get a glimpse of a few pink elephants having a waltz to Strauss. Missy, buggeration about the conference...have you got any meditation C.D.'s. YOu will be O.K. Girl. Beags congratulations on the new arrivals..how wonderful....expect your you beaut programme in the PM tomoz!!!!! Mish and Beags, great stuff about your girls session(last time I was in a spa (about two years ago) I was pissed as a parrot and nearly drowned (eejjiitt). My son is arrriving today about 6pm, I am so excited I can hardly sit still. Have a sober, fantabulous day you blokes. Love yous all Saffxxxx
                  I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning Saph,

Ah, have a great evening with your son and everyone tonight. Beeeeeauwwdiful.

Comment

Yes I'll be doing the plan ahead Mr G. Thanks.

Mish and Beagle, I'm so glad you've got each other within driving distance. should help break down some of that isolation.

You have a wonderful time with your very talented boys Sapph.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh, bum! I've tried to upload the pics of Beag's and my night out but unfortunately, they won't upload.
                        It might be due to "Bac brain" issues, but whatever the problem, the pics will have to remain un-viewed for now.
                        :h Mish :h
                        sigpic
                        Never give up...
                        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                        Remaining a perpetual possibility
                        Only in a world of speculation.
                        What might have been and what has been
                        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Mishmash;1011794 wrote: Oh, bum! I've tried to upload the pics of Beag's and my night out but unfortunately, they won't upload.
                          It might be due to "Bac brain" issues, but whatever the problem, the pics will have to remain un-viewed for now.
                          :upset:

Hiya Mish. Have a great day!

Comment

Morning to yous Undies...sorry I missed shower night. Just as well, I was good with the skinning, aerobics, assuming positions but vegemite slatherings--uh uh--no way--I'll never be an Undie!
                            Mish and Beags ~~ so glad you two have been able to hook up!! I look forward to pics too.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Gday R.C. I missed shower night too this week...starting to smell a bit on the nose come to think of it!!!! As for vegemite slatherings, well the only thing that I slather it on is toast...yum yum. Mish I have BAC Brain and I aint on Bac!!! Is there such a thing as pseudo-bac-brain do ya think? Well I'm off into the shower me lovlies, got dragons to slay...awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy

Comment

Hey Saffy! Glad you cleared that up. I thought you were going to say you had vegemite smell on yer nose! I did a bit of research on vegemite thinking it might be like miso as I do like miso. Apparently not even close....it sounds like raw thick beer....ewwww...sorry. Have a great day!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X