Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ringing Cedars;1011803 wrote: Morning to yous Undies...sorry I missed shower night. Just as well, I was good with the skinning, aerobics, assuming positions but vegemite slatherings--uh uh--no way--I'll never be an Undie!
    Mish and Beags ~~ so glad you two have been able to hook up!! I look forward to pics too.
    G'day RC.

No worries about not slathering up in vegemite. That seems to be something the rural strayan folk do. Us city folk wouldn't dream of such behaviour. Willingness to assume position's is alway's welcome though.

L8tr.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1011809 wrote: Hey Saffy! Glad you cleared that up. I thought you were going to say you had vegemite smell on yer nose! I did a bit of research on vegemite thinking it might be like miso as I do like miso. Apparently not even close....it sounds like raw thick beer....ewwww...sorry. Have a great day!
      Nah R.C. vegemite is beewwddiful stuff...nothin like beer (yuck)...I'll send you some if you like
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Guitarista;1011810 wrote: G'day RC.

Willingness to assume position's is alway's welcome though.

L8tr.
        For cleansing purposes of course.....

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Guitarista;1011810 wrote: G'day RC.

No worries about not slathering up in vegemite. That seems to be something the rural strayan folk do. Us city folk wouldn't dream of such behaviour. Willingness to assume position's is alway's welcome though.

L8tr.
          Get ya mind outta your undies G. Us celebate folk just have to suck it up...if ya get my drift:H
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1011814 wrote: Nah R.C. vegemite is beewwddiful stuff...nothin like beer (yuck)...I'll send you some if you like
            Very kind of you Saffy...but I will graciously decline. I'm sure it would cost a fortune to send and would not want to disappoint you. Have you used miso or nutritional yeast?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1011818 wrote: Very kind of you Saffy...but I will graciously decline. I'm sure it would cost a fortune to send and would not want to disappoint you. Have you used miso or nutritional yeast?
              Geez, you might as well have asked her if she's tried marmite! :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Oh God G...more googling....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1011825 wrote: Oh God G...more googling....
                  :H

Take care RC. Catch you later.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1011771 wrote: Thanks Missy - I'll act all surprised when he comes out.

Oh and Techie - can I please have the Tasmanian Sea Trout followed by Thai Spiced Maine Lobster? And don't worry, I'll pick up the tab this time.
                    Dinner was delicious. BTW Froglet, you looked absolutely beautiful tonight!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

sapphire1;1011790 wrote: Scuse my manners...devils are brought up in lairs and they really learn the finer social graces rrrraaaaoooooowww. Anyway enough nonsense. Tawny you are a women after my own heart, that menu request sounds to die for. Mr. G. you are high on life my friend (marvellous) have a look over your right shoulder and you will get a glimpse of a few pink elephants having a waltz to Strauss. Missy, buggeration about the conference...have you got any meditation C.D.'s. YOu will be O.K. Girl. Beags congratulations on the new arrivals..how wonderful....expect your you beaut programme in the PM tomoz!!!!! Mish and Beags, great stuff about your girls session(last time I was in a spa (about two years ago) I was pissed as a parrot and nearly drowned (eejjiitt). My son is arrriving today about 6pm, I am so excited I can hardly sit still. Have a sober, fantabulous day you blokes. Love yous all Saffxxxx
                      Have a wonderful time with your son Saff!!! John xx

Goodnight all
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1011818 wrote: Very kind of you Saffy...but I will graciously decline. I'm sure it would cost a fortune to send and would not want to disappoint you. Have you used miso or nutritional yeast?
                        yep I get into miso soup on a regular basis...not sure about the nutritional yeast though???????

Comment

techie;1011874 wrote: Have a wonderful time with your son Saff!!! John xx

Goodnight all
                          Thanks Techie I will to be sure to be sure:h

Comment

That will be less expensive to ship to you and I guarantee you'll like it...

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hiya all...still unable to upload the pics of Beagle's and my night out. Very disappointing as we have some really great shots taken just for you all.
                              Beags, glad the slugs meet your expectations and I look forward to our next photo shoot.
                              The image of the grey undies of the African guy has burned itself into my memory forever. Interesting that our first meeting should have included very real Undies.
                              Saff, very excited about your visit with your son tonight. I can only imagine how you are feeling.
                              G, such a sight as you missed on Friday night in my spa. Two trim lovely bodies discussing, oh, all sorts of things which would probably be of great interest to you...
                              Bridge, I love worm farms. Once I get my back garden happening I'll be buying a worm farm...it's a bit of a wilderness atm.
                              Beags, little Darling is helping me type this and sends wee birdy love.
                              :h Mish :h
                              sigpic
                              Never give up...
                              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                              Remaining a perpetual possibility
                              Only in a world of speculation.
                              What might have been and what has been
                              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Missy - you having trouble sleeping?

Comment

Working...
                                X