Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hint fer the day. Stay away from the AF champagne today folk's. It's bloody awful!

And i'm racing! It's orf into the day here. Gym, then making some more toon's, then if there's time, maybe a dalliance with crumpii.

Have a marvellous day everyone!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

OK - that's better. Sorta. I was going to lend ya this one:

Comment

sapphire1;994463 wrote: Oh orright Tawn.......now I'll have to work out how Reggie showed me to get my hat picture up...be back in about three hours
        :H:H:H

And you look very nice too Saffy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Lilly - I think it's around 3.30ish.

Well Mr G - I reckon a couple of years ago it would have been dalliance with crumpii whilst listening to some music and bugger the gym. Good job.

I'm orff into the day ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;994476 wrote: Hi Lilly - I think it's around 3.30ish.

Well Mr G - I reckon a couple of years ago it would have been dalliance with crumpii whilst listening to some music and bugger the gym. Good job.

I'm orff into the day ...
            ok tawn, I might have time, to go and find a hat Lilly x

Comment

That's better Sapphy! You're getting quite the knack for avatar changes :goodjob:

Lily - you got one??

I got one for Betty too ..... :H
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

missy, I tried to change my avaiter, but don't think I managed, o well will just have to go without a hat:H Lilly x

Comment

Lillypond059;994518 wrote: missy, I tried to change my avaiter, but don't think I managed, o well will just have to go without a hat:H Lilly x
                  I'm not as good as Reg on instructions or I'd offer to talk you through it. But with my talent at explanation, all you would get would be something like "Double click on the blue thingy .... you know the one, the one that around the side of your other thingy ........ "

But you know the "User CP" bit which is the starting point right??

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;994496 wrote: That's better Sapphy! You're getting quite the knack for avatar changes :goodjob:

Lily - you got one??

I got one for Betty too ..... :H
                    Noice hat Betty:H
                    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Lillypond059;994518 wrote: missy, I tried to change my avaiter, but don't think I managed, o well will just have to go without a hat:H Lilly x
                      Bewdiful Lilly, just divine:H And watch out for power lines, and low riding helicopters
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Lilly!!!! That's stunning!

Comment

tawnyfrog;994527 wrote: Lilly!!!! That's stunning!
                          Tawn, just noticed that you have a chooky nesting on yer head. I knew you were a bit eggcentric, but this is going a bit too far

Comment

Yay Lilly!!! :H:H

Tawny, may I be the first to congratulate you on how perfectly your hat complements the rest of your outfit :H:H. A perfect match for the Blunnies and Husqvarna.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

guys, Im glad you like it, its taken me ages to work it out, ok of to do some work, before I get dressed up, for the occasion:H Lilly x

Comment

My thought for the day: Life isnt about waiting till the storm has passed, Its about learning to dance in the rain

Comment

Working...
                                X