Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe its what an akoubra was before they got known as akroubras?

Just guessing!

Knew you wouldn't disappoint on the Jonty front! Thanks for the giggle!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

How could ya not longingly pine after him ? ...

Still, it doesn't look very wide to me ... Wonder if she meant a Akubra to go with the faded(?) moleskins? Shit, I'm not good with romantic bodice-ripping novels ...

Comment

Wow Reggie - you give good links! I really like the Soviet Cavalry "budionovka". Cool.

Comment

I like the Royal Order of Moose myself.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;999941 wrote:

Still, it doesn't look very wide to me ... Wonder if she meant a Akubra to go with the faded(?) moleskins? Shit, I'm not good with romantic bodice-ripping novels ...
            I reckon Jonty would go him....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

International Order of odd Fellows is the go for me.......
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Righty-oh chaps ... chooks are locked up, 5-HTP and melatonin have kicked in and I'm orf like the proverbial bucket of taramasalata in the hot Aegean sun. Catch you tomoz.
                Much throbbage,
                Yours sincerely
                TF

Saffy girl, you know what to do. Nighters

Comment

tawnyfrog;999941 wrote:

He might have the hat, but he doesn't look rangy to me and if he has been out in the sun he was obviously using SPF 200+

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I'm off as well -- is about 2 hours past my bed time.

enjoy your zzzzzzs

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I was stressing out on day 2 when that urge surf speil was posted.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

ooooohhhhh, I'm no good at late nights. Feeling distinctly groggy this morning .......

Sapphy - hope you are feeling a bit better this morning. Please dont entertain thoughts of doing it again today. Techie has started a Boot Camp thread ...... suggest you get yourself over there and become Camp Mother! (You do it so well!!)

Bridge - hope you are sending those photos in today. Pity you didn't get a photo of the owners too ...

Beagle, I know you are out there!! Plus we still need a photo of Rosie :H

And speaking of missing data - we haven't seen the chook chronicles for many weeks! (if not months....)

Reg - did you get my PM?

And good morning to all other undies - Lilly, Shas, Mishmash ..... who have I left out? Of course, the incomparable G-bloke. Sorry, still half awake!

Good morning to all lurkers and international visitors as well.

And in an apocryphal story about the level of intelligence of NZ politicians ..... a Bill was introduced to Parliament last night. The first reading speech that was given by the Minister related to an entirely different Bill, that was actually passed over a year ago. Talk about dis-engaging brains .......

Off and at 'em.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;999913 wrote: " But on further reflection, Jonty realised that she was not as attached to cooking, cleaning and washing skiddy undies as she had at first thought.

She began to assess the financial and personal advantages of changing the locks and selling off the assets while the moleskin wearing arsehole was away.

She surrupticiously faked his signature on the joint account and liquidated the funds, then enrolled at university to do her MBA and took a young nubile lover......................"
                          and took a young nubile lover......................and his athletic room mate on an australia wide tour teaching other young girls the mixed art of philanderaing errent lovers squillions, and performing sorid sex acts in public places with mutiple partners...constantly debasing the value of the wide brimed hat, and premoting the "budionovka".....
                          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

hi all, sorry re above post, i just hate to see a love story finnish...
                            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning Missy, and morning all,

Incomparable you say? Oh noooo, it is you who is incomparable my friend.

Overcast here, but not in my heart, for just above the grey skies, is a sunny blue one. Yeaaah.

A safe, sober and magical day to all!

Comment

aspman;1000264 wrote: and took a young nubile lover......................and his athletic room mate on an australia wide tour teaching other young girls the mixed art of philanderaing errent lovers squillions, and performing sorid sex acts in public places with mutiple partners...constantly debasing the value of the wide brimed hat, and premoting the "budionovka".....
                                Morning Aspy,

Sounds like a band i was in on tour years ago on Anzac day, in a little country town.

Comment

Working...
                                X