Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends - November

Thanks so much undies.
    It's just a bloody cat..I realise that...but I love her...and I never did give up on her.
    And I will never give up on you lot either.....same principle applies.............
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Delighted Bridge. She is more than a just puddy tat she is part of your family, why else would she come home.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1007578 wrote: Yep she is OK.
        Bridge!!!!

That is THE most fantastic news. You have no idea how happy I am for all of you!

:l:l:l:l:l
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh Bridge your kitty is back. What a wonderful thing to see posted this morning. I am so VERY happy for you and your son. I'll be thinking of you and want to hear regular updates on how she is doing. Love John xxx
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning KTAB, Tips and Techie,

You know ... I'm still squealing with delight over this fantastic event. Can't stop thinking about it.

Another warm day expected here; perfect. Ummm ... I don't seem to have much more to say right now - best have a 6am coffee. See you all later.

Comment

Good Morning Underoonies.

Hiya Tawny!! I'm sitting here with this huge smile on my face. I only have one thing more to say....

:dancin::wave::wave::dancin:

(I know you won't mind me posting pics and emoticon thingeys. This is just so :yay
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1007758 wrote: Morning KTAB, Tips and Techie,

You know ... I'm still squealing with delight over this fantastic event. Can't stop thinking about it.

Another warm day expected here; perfect. Ummm ... I don't seem to have much more to say right now - best have a 6am coffee. See you all later.
                6:01am...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hmmmm .... the aroma!

Comment

Am off to bed "innabit" as Mario says but I just wanted to say that I think that we need pics of m`dmoiselle. Never mind she's thin. She could be the MWO mascot after what she went through. She's defo a survivor!! :h
                    See youz on the morrowz...

Comment

Oh there will be piccies. Don't worry about that.
                      Do you know I have been told twice (before this) that this cat is going to die ?
                      She has pancreatitis.....didn't..... and 'throat cancer'...... which wasn't.
                      She is a tiny little 3-4 kilo cat who was found under a building with her litter and she went to the pound, where I rescued her almost 16 years ago.
                      She has been with me while kids happened, relationships broke up, moved everywhere.
                      And she still doesn't drink :H
                      If she can do it, I can do it. And we all can.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1007860 wrote: Oh there will be piccies. Don't worry about that.
                        Do you know I have been told twice (before this) that this cat is going to die ?
                        She has pancreatitis.....didn't..... and 'throat cancer'...... which wasn't.
                        She is a tiny little 3-4 kilo cat who was found under a building with her litter and she went to the pound, where I rescued her almost 16 years ago.
                        She has been with me while kids happened, relationships broke up, moved everywhere.
                        And she still doesn't drink :H
                        If she can do it, I can do it. And we all can.
                        :l:h:l:h:l

Comment

:h:h:hFor both you and the kitty, Bridge. Am off to deal with the dream fairy again... :h:h:h

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1007563 wrote: Oh my FUCKING GOD.....my CAT JUST TURNED UP............
                            Ah, great stuff Bridge! I had a feeling she would. :welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;1007557 wrote: hate Harley bikes too loud!!!! and predictable my mid life crisis tends to a golffy thingo like tiger play the game fuck every thing else
                              Then maybe you need a harem, friend. Now fire up that bass, and get back on the road!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oh wow Bridge that is soo amazing.I know it's old news now to most of you, but I've only just read about it..fecking amazing..!!
                                soo happy for you and puss-tat, golly she's 16 years old as well..

fecking amazing..got no sensible normal words to use..
                                just.... fucking wonderful...:l:l:l

Comment

Working...
                                X