Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1008105 wrote: I can only feel the remains of the puncture wounds.

If I hadn't been close to hand to drag the little mongrel off her, it would have been a different story.

She is eating and drinking up a storm, so she'll be fine.
    Tomorrow I'll get her some supps (what's good for the goose) at vet's.

Might give her some Kudzu & see what it does for her :H
    She won't let me out of her sight.
    Bridge, I also did lots of rescue remedy (on Beagle's advice) when Betty was sick. Today she was racing around with Wookie and you wouldn't know she was minus a leg!!!

"Well here she is. The cat who will not die. Looking scrawny and thin and drawn, but still with us.

If a nuclear bomb was dropped there would remain only cockroaches and THIS CAT. "

..... and Betty awprint: They look like they come from the same stock too .... same face, only Betty Boo is grey.

What a trooper!!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi guys
      Bridgee I cannot tell you happy I am to see your lovely girl back.
      My boy was attacked by two american bulldog crosses a few months ago, they ripped his neck apart trying to go for his throat. Rich and I were both there, we were taking him for a walk and he was on a lead. Rich and I both kicked hell out of these dogs but stil they wouldnt let go. They have those locking jaws. Anyway eventually they dropped him and we got him to the vets. He is now OK thankfully
      I too didnt want to report these dogs as the owners were very remorseful and promised to keep them muzzled etc. They too were rescue dogs. One has since been destroyed through the owners decision.
      Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how happy I am to see her beautiful face back where she belongs.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Reggie;1008125 wrote: AH so happy for you Bridgee...madame has that " yea bring it on look been there done that" love it!!!!!! and you are so right about stoic attitude. As for the name LUCY my avartar is my daughter Ill leave it up for the next 10 minutes ...I named her after my fav kids book " The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe"
        Reg ... the "Lou" in Betty Lou (aka "Betty loo-natic" and "Betty boo" is also after said Lucy. The Betty bit was because the litter she came from was all named after the Archies :H:H But Lucy my favourite character in that book too (but which is your favourite Famous Five one????:H)

Lucy looks very happy Reg. :goodjob:

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Reggie;1008125 wrote: As for the name LUCY my avartar is my daughter
          What a sweetie. Thanks.

Comment

You know ... I reckon Madam Moselle's had some work done. Her bottom lip looks verrrry Pamela Andersonish ...

Just sayin' ...

Comment

Reggie;1008125 wrote: AH so happy for you Bridgee...madame has that " yea bring it on look been there done that" love it!!!!!! and you are so right about stoic attitude. As for the name LUCY my avartar is my daughter Ill leave it up for the next 10 minutes ...I named her after my fav kids book " The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe"
              Bewdiful girl youve got there Reginald:h
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Reggie;1008131 wrote: The "Archies" LMAFAO :H:H:H:H
                And of course (being the Archies!) there was a Reggie in there as well ..... a svelt, black and white one, who was the classiest of the bunch ........

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Just popping in for a quick "hiya" to youz Underoonies. Again, so happy that the kitty is back home. She'll no doubt gain weight quickly now that she's with her loving family again...

Reggie, your daughter is a star!! Beautiful girl. Simply beautiful.

Hope you all are having a lovely Sunday.

Off to walk the dogger. Take care all....inkele:
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hiya Stirly, love it when you pop in.

Comment

Bridge, your wee girl is an absolute darling.
                      I felt a great wrench inside when I looked at her dear little face. We've had a couple who had a few close calls make it past 18. That was in the days when they were fed almost entirely on roo meat with no dry food or supplementaries.
                      Please give her a chin and ear scratch, also the last bit of the back before her tail...you know, the bit they just can't seem to reach themselves, and a nice little tummy rub, from Mish.
                      :h Mish :h
                      sigpic
                      Never give up...
                      GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                      Remaining a perpetual possibility
                      Only in a world of speculation.
                      What might have been and what has been
                      Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Reggie;1008139 wrote: Thanks Tf and saffy I reckon the madame needs her own action movie " Feck with me and Ill scratch ya eye balls out 1" and then "Feck with me and Ill scratch ya eye balls out 2 ... synopsis " in a post apocalyptic world the only survivor Madame the kick arse cat searches for the evil villain Stafford OLIVE and her dastardly plan to have a world run by Stafford Shire Bull Terriers ...Madame motto " dont fuck with me you will lose" ....Scratch ya eye balls out 3 is in post production
                        :H:H:H:H How is OLive btw Reg? How old is she now? saffy had a nasty experience at the beach today. Her un-desexed cousin - a big fat chocolate lab, wouldnt leave her alone to swim around and chase sticks. Spent the whole time trying to hump her!!! I thought- if only this dog knew what terror she could unleash She came home pissed off and is still sulking as we speak:H
                        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

HI Mish, Stirly, Missy, tawny and everyone else

Comment

I love that name too. It's beautiful.

I missed your photo though
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1008133 wrote: You know ... I reckon Madam Moselle's had some work done. Her bottom lip looks verrrry Pamela Andersonish ...

Just sayin' ...
                              Yep it is more prominent than usual.
                              Who knew she'd come back with a trout pout ?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1008139 wrote: Thanks Tf and saffy I reckon the madame needs her own action movie " Feck with me and Ill scratch ya eye balls out 1" and then "Feck with me and Ill scratch ya eye balls out 2 ... synopsis " in a post apocalyptic world the only survivor Madame the kick arse cat searches for the evil villain Stafford OLIVE and her dastardly plan to have a world run by Stafford Shire Bull Terriers ...Madame motto " dont fuck with me you will lose" ....Scratch ya eye balls out 3 is in post production
                                Christ. I now have a feline super hero.

:H:H:H:H:H

Thanks Stirls :h
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X