Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;1008156 wrote: Hi saffy you beautiful thang Olive is old cant put a date on here as we got here from the lost dogs home but she is bloody old she is doggy Almizers stage she looks at me with that who are you glaze lately but like your saffy love her to bits
    awwh lovely Reg. I still say that she looks just like my girl. Do dogs get alzeihmers Reg?
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

startingover;1008128 wrote: Hi guys
      Bridgee I cannot tell you happy I am to see your lovely girl back.
      My boy was attacked by two american bulldog crosses a few months ago, they ripped his neck apart trying to go for his throat. Rich and I were both there, we were taking him for a walk and he was on a lead. Rich and I both kicked hell out of these dogs but stil they wouldnt let go. They have those locking jaws. Anyway eventually they dropped him and we got him to the vets. He is now OK thankfully
      I too didnt want to report these dogs as the owners were very remorseful and promised to keep them muzzled etc. They too were rescue dogs. One has since been destroyed through the owners decision.
      Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how happy I am to see her beautiful face back where she belongs.
      Was that only recently ?
      This is Larry isn't it ?

How is he now ? Is he confident to go on walks again?
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1008162 wrote: just for you bridgee 5 mins hope ya on line
        What a little stunner !
        And a blondy too.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yep,this summer it was. There are piccies of his injury on FB. Pretty horrific tho.

I cant believe that he is even willing to leave the house now. But he is.
          Animals are so much better at coping with trauma than we are.
          My tummy still goes into a knot if we see other dogs out when we are walking
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;1008165 wrote: Yep,this summer it was. There are piccies of his injury on FB. Pretty horrific tho.

I cant believe that he is even willing to leave the house now. But he is.
            Animals are so much better at coping with trauma than we are.
            My tummy still goes into a knot if we see other dogs out when we are walking
            Did they at least promise to keep the dogs secured in the yard in future ?
            Jesus !
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1008166 wrote: Did they at least promise to keep the dogs secured in the yard in future ?
              Jesus !
              They had one put down. Im not sure if it was because of their attack. The other is muzzled. They escaped from the back of a car that hadnt been closed properly
              They are responsible owners as a rule, and dont let their dogs roam.
              It was just a freak accident and thankfully they paid all the vets bills. Came to 100s of pounds

Comment

Best way to stop dogs attacking/fighting is to throw water on them...I always take a big bottle of water with me on walks, because Saff is always a target of other dogs
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Missy, I'm going to look into Rescue Remedy for her tomorrow.
                  I'm also thinking Omega 3's.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thats a good idea saff.
                    I doubt even taht would have worked tho. My 6ft 6 hubby was laying into them and they just didnt feel it

Comment

Rescue remedy is superb, I use it for my dogs

Comment

Right-O then. It's on the list.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1008170 wrote: Missy, I'm going to look into Rescue Remedy for her tomorrow.
                          I'm also thinking Omega 3's.
                          Also did the 3000gm fish oil tabs ...... squeezed them out into her dry food. I dont think she liked it much (and to be honest I dont either!!) but I think it helped to oil her joints so that she is racing around just like a tripod should :H:H

Beagle - some advice for your on-line friends would be useful here!! Hope you survived your weekend with your Mum!!!! Was thinking of you :l
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Take care, good peeps. Remember, it's a full moon tonight. Sometimes things go a bit ape-shit.

Tucking myself up now.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1008183 wrote: Take care, good peeps. Remember, it's a full moon tonight. Sometimes things go a bit ape-shit.

Tucking myself up now.
                              :nutso: :moustache:

:moon: :bday7: :upset: :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning, morning!

Hope we all survived the full moon!

This morning my heart is with the 29 miners trapped in a mine on the West Coast after an explosion on Friday and their families. The chances of rescue are now very remote I suspect.
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X