Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss Behaving;1010339 wrote: I was cleaning some stuff out a couple of months ago. Came across something that I accumulated in the course of a Catholic secondary school education. It was a meditation/reflection about "abusing your body". When I was growing up, that was a code word for having sex or masturbation. But when I read what we were given (in the 1970s) it was actually all about eating healthily, exercising, and not doing alcohol or drugs.

amazing how much wiser my teachers got as I got older ..... :H
    Those Catholics have A LOT to answer for...

Comment

sapphire1;1010349 wrote: You tearaway you:H
      In my head I was screaming "I'LL TAKE THE 10'S THANKS, NOPE DON'T NEED THOSE 14'S". So shallow.
      So I'm off to cook.
      Love youse...'specially our mates on the East Islands...Missy et al xoxoxo

Comment

Evening Rooter's!

Ah yes, old Charmaine has been a great backstop and kitchen companion over the years Reg, since i stumbled on a book of her's year's ago. Her recipes have many times tipped the balance between nookie or nooooo nookie for G-boy, i reckon.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1010394 wrote: Evening Rooter's!

Ah yes, old Charmaine has been a great backstop and kitchen companion over the years Reg, since i stumbled on a book of her's year's ago. Her recipes have many times tipped the balance between nookie or nooooo nookie for G-boy, i reckon.
          Yeah G.but which way did the scales tip?
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

techie;1010281 wrote: that was quick!
            :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

sapphire1;1010395 wrote: Yeah G.but which way did the scales tip?
              G'day Saphstar.

What do you reckon?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1010320 wrote: Oh Missy - I've nevah set myself up as such but must admit I do have rather attractive clavicles. And cheek bones but I don't know what their proper name is. Yeah. That ought to get the blokes a'throbbin'.
                What's a clavicle? Does it get moist? :h

Comment

Guitarista;1010400 wrote: What's a clavicle? Does it get moist? :h
                  Its a bloody collar-bone ya ratbag. Can someone post me detailed instructions on how to use photobucket. I knew once and now I dont. HELP
                  I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;1010320 wrote: Oh Missy - I've nevah set myself up as such but must admit I do have rather attractive clavicles. And cheek bones but I don't know what their proper name is. Yeah. That ought to get the blokes a'throbbin'.
                    I'd love your clavicles, and your cheek bones. I don't care what they're called, I know where they are!

:h:h:h:h:h:h
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1010660 wrote: I'd love your clavicles, and your cheek bones. I don't care what they're called, I know where they are!

:h:h:h:h:h:h
                      Keep your metacarpals where they belong, young man!
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1010666 wrote: Keep your metacarpals where they belong, young man!
                        He means keep yer paws off the ....

Hello to all Undies when you get up in a few hours. Hope you all...
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1010666 wrote: Keep your metacarpals where they belong, young man!
                          :H:H:H:H
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

How lovely to wake up to the International Guests!

Well, regarding my Tassie/NZ faux pas, I'm not the only woman in the world to get things a tad wrong. Apparently Sarah Palin yesterday declared that "obviously we've got to stand with our North Korean allies". Maybe it's true that women are crap at directions ...

Extra-strength starch on the undies today - nothing will phase me. Nothing.

Happy poets day one and all. Will stick my head in the ablutions block tonight.

Comment

Morning undies and international guests even if they are fighting over the attentions of our lovely frogstar. That Sarah Palin shiela is an embuggerance of the U.S. people (cant you get rid of her dudes???) for fusk sake even I know where North/South is and I'm just a lowly little redneck devil. I saw her in an interview and the cringe-factor went off the bloody richter scale. I'm with you Tawn on the positive affirmation front today..."I'm gunna have a good day today, no matter what comes my way"

Gotta zoom, see you in the spa grundies

Comment

stirly-girly;1010678 wrote: He means keep yer paws off the ....

Hello to all Undies when you get up in a few hours. Hope you all...

Thats beautiful Stirly, you are such a ray of sunshine, love your posts xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X