Underoos Friends - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, TF. I had a squizz at yer man, the young bloke Andrew over in the lounge that you posted. Quite together. I particularly liked his colleague on the bass though, as he wasn't using a plectrum, but his finger's. A musician's musician.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1011994 wrote: Well,MrG - you showed up just in time ... I was ready to clunck the choppers into the glass which sits daintily on the embroidered and beaded doily. ***phew - that ought to put off any potential swain ***

I was thinking today how much our world has shrunk. This site and MrGoogle has made me look at stuff I've never looked at before. Because I now "know" people, I tend to check out where they live, what they eat etc. I always knew LA was on one side and NY on the other but holy heck, didn't really think about the bits in the middle.

My visit to the US was brief. It was a business trip about 10?? years ago. Two days in LA where I discovered Victoria's Secret and Walmart. Thinking back ... I really really liked those yellow lace-up work boots. The people in charge thought we'd like a day trip to Tijuana. I remember a dude serenading us over a tequila and guacamole lunch with Vaya Condios (sp?) on a 5-string guitar. Who needs the "E" anyway? Then on to Nashville for seven days. And a side trip to Bowling Green, TN for a concert.

All too fast.

I want to see Vermont. and Virginia. and Colorado. and creep into Canada to see those amazing autumnal colours. But - I'm scared of bears.

Going to bed now. Nighters all.
      Well, all we gotta do is fire up the bus, and orf we go. Easy. And i'm sure RC would be only too happy to show us the sight's when we're all in Canada.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Off to make a bit more muzak, but not before i check out my latest matches on Mexican cupid.com

G'night folk's. G'night RC. Take it easy friend. x

Comment

Yup. Take care, RC. Nighters.

Comment

Well here I am answering myself with a hearty Good Morning!

RC - hope you got some good sleep in. By my reckoning you were still posting at 5.30am?

Now I'm dying to hear how Saffy's feeling having her boy home. How did she recognise him? Has he grown? We need details.

Missy - tell us you killed 'em with your wit, charm and brilliance. We need details.

MrG - is that Mexican site kosher? We need details.

Everybody else - have a ripper Monday and provide some bloody details.

I'm going to.

Comment

Guitarista;1011996 wrote: Oh, TF. I had a squizz at yer man, the young bloke Andrew over in the lounge that you posted. Quite together. I particularly liked his colleague on the bass though, as he wasn't using a plectrum, but his finger's. A musician's musician.
              Sorry - missed this last night - yes, the other kid's his 13-yo brother.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1011994 wrote: Well,MrG - you showed up just in time ... I was ready to clunck the choppers into the glass which sits daintily on the embroidered and beaded doily. ***phew - that ought to put off any potential swain ***

I was thinking today how much our world has shrunk. This site and MrGoogle has made me look at stuff I've never looked at before. Because I now "know" people, I tend to check out where they live, what they eat etc. I always knew LA was on one side and NY on the other but holy heck, didn't really think about the bits in the middle.

My visit to the US was brief. It was a business trip about 10?? years ago. Two days in LA where I discovered Victoria's Secret and Walmart. Thinking back ... I really really liked those yellow lace-up work boots. The people in charge thought we'd like a day trip to Tijuana. I remember a dude serenading us over a tequila and guacamole lunch with Vaya Condios (sp?) on a 5-string guitar. Who needs the "E" anyway? Then on to Nashville for seven days. And a side trip to Bowling Green, TN for a concert.

All too fast.

I want to see Vermont. and Virginia. and Colorado. and creep into Canada to see those amazing autumnal colours. But - I'm scared of bears.

Going to bed now. Nighters all.
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

:H :H :H :H :H

Poor, poor swain!

Comment

Morning Tawny and Techie (put ya clothes on JOhn),

Well Michael arrived at 4pm yesterday afternoon. He is really tanned, very lean from hard work on the boats and still incredibly handsome. He looks like a more chiselled version of Tom Cruise crossed with Hugh Grant. How did I recognise him Tawny? He looks just like me only darker hair and tanned. I am still over the moon to have him here, he is asleep at the moment. We had a family/friends bar-b-que last night with the boys playing guitars both electric and acoustic; conga drums; djembe drum and gongs (I play a mean bongo) To have all four boys at home at one time is something that hasnt happened for almost 7 years. To have both myself and Rowan well, for Michael is the greatest gift. Last time he saw either of us, I was drinking and Rowan was in a psych ward. So now he has his brother and his mother back and better than ever before. He will stay for about ten days and then fly back to Italy for work. I now plan to save and visit him in Italy within six months. The house is still,I have all four boys asleep under one roof, what more could I possibly want:h
                    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning folk's,

Ah Saphy, Beautiful, just beauwwwwdiful!
                      Have a great day.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1012276 wrote: Sorry - missed this last night - yes, the other kid's his 13-yo brother.
                        Ah, cheap labour. The kid'll go far.

Not only is there a Mexicancupid.com, but i'm also signed up to.....finlandcupid.com, northkoreancupid.com, texascupid, and tasmaniacupid.com too. It's a number's game i reckon.

Comment

sapphire1;1012304 wrote: Morning Tawny and Techie (put ya clothes on JOhn),

Well Michael arrived at 4pm yesterday afternoon. He is really tanned, very lean from hard work on the boats and still incredibly handsome. He looks like a more chiselled version of Tom Cruise crossed with Hugh Grant. How did I recognise him Tawny? He looks just like me only darker hair and tanned. I am still over the moon to have him here, he is asleep at the moment. We had a family/friends bar-b-que last night with the boys playing guitars both electric and acoustic; conga drums; djembe drum and gongs (I play a mean bongo) To have all four boys at home at one time is something that hasnt happened for almost 7 years. To have both myself and Rowan well, for Michael is the greatest gift. Last time he saw either of us, I was drinking and Rowan was in a psych ward. So now he has his brother and his mother back and better than ever before. He will stay for about ten days and then fly back to Italy for work. I now plan to save and visit him in Italy within six months. The house is still,I have all four boys asleep under one roof, what more could I possibly want:h
                          you lucky little devil you. :l:l:l:l
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

FANTASTIC Saffy!!! I teared up reading that. Bloody DEADLY!
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

techie;1012339 wrote: you lucky little devil you. :l:l:l:l
                              Hey Techstar,

Yes I am a lucky little devil aint I!!!!! Are you doing bootcamp today? I am just about to put on my joggers and hit the park.
                              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Guitarista;1012338 wrote: Ah, cheap labour. The kid'll go far.

Not only is there a Mexicancupid.com, but i'm also signed up to.....finlandcupid.com, northkoreancupid.com, texascupid, and tasmaniacupid.com too. It's a number's game i reckon.
                                :H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X