Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mama bear;995765 wrote: i just checked my tummy too and all I found was a roll of fat......
    Rubes.....have a nice stay at the cabin...is hubs going too?
    sunni bunni...a natter is a chat?? love that!!
    nora if you need me to come shave your tummy, just let me know....eeeewwwwww
    will check in later
    Are you kidding, MB?!? I never see him, cant get 2 minutes with him on his private line, talk to him maybe 30 minutes facetime.
    As far as shaving Nora's tummy, I'd rather shave that than other areas of her person.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

EEEEEWWWWWW....me too....must be talking about her mustache!!!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

But of course, Mon Ami.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

pics

ok gonna try and post pics
          where we wait for the bus
          my hideout where I nap
          out front chicken coop and where I feed the birds Attached files [img]/converted_files/1415262=5787-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1415262=5788-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1415262=5789-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

sorry I haven't posted anything constructive today. I am not doing well. I will make it through. Don't worry about me! Nothing new with my family situation, just going through the motions. Work is killing me. All I want to do is run away and sleep right now, but I can't. I see my therapist in 6 days and I haven't made any progress. She is not going to be happy.

Comment

Hi all - just talked to Swannie - she is not doing well at all - still in the hospital - now has an infection!! Is on an IV drip for antibiotics. I will hopefully be talking to her again on Friday and will keep you all posted. Off to work shortly. Love and hugs to all,

Love, Sun xxx
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hey Trap - It's natural for you to feel depressed. Believe me. When you talk to the Doctor, I hope that you will rethink the anti-depressants. They do help pull you out of the pit.
                (((((((((((((((((((((Zach)))))))))))))))))))
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Trap, there is nothing wrong with having to go on meds to get through a hard patch, and this might help with the drinking as well. I was not on mine for very long, but I was thankful I had them when I needed them. I'm not on them now and I do still have bad days, but so does everyone. Don't worry about pissing off your therapist, just work on your happiness. Do what you have to do to feel better.

Comment

I just dont understand where all this depression is coming from! I was fine before I knew I had a drinking problem. Family was great, job was rockin, life was good. Now that I am faced with this sh*t, i can't seem to focus on anything but this crap. I can't work, or sleep, or laugh, or listen to music, or anything. I am fake at home, fake at work, fake when i walk into a store to buy something, fake at the gas pump. This is really wearing my mental fabric thin. I don't know how much more of this I can take!

Comment

I think you have to snap out of this self pity, because it's kicking your ass. Everything wasn't fine, you just realized it, which is why you found this place. You drank to cover things up, I did. It's always fun at first, happy times..till it turns out not to be and you get swallowed up in it and it's not fun anymore. You're not fake, nothing in your life is fake and your wearing thin because you're tired of pretending. We can only pretend for so long and try to fool ourselves. You can take it, you can also get through this.

Comment

Trap your depression is coming from the alcohol it is well documented that it's a depressant - if you could get some af days I'm sure you will start to see things a little clearer - stick with us and it will get better x
                        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Yeah what Brigitte said and your therapist won't be mad. She has seen it a thousand times if not more. It seems like there is no fun to be had out there without drinking but it is all the same thing, just doing it sober. Alot of stuff is frightening as hell sober like cooking out is a big one for me or talking on the phone. Its like being out there naked it seems. Doesn't feel normal without the booze. It just takes time to adjust.

Comment

Your right Gia, now for some funnies...

>> In case you could use a smile today
                            >> ...
                            >>
                            >> 1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear
                            > your computer history if you die.
                            >>
                            >> 2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
                            > realize you're wrong.
                            >>
                            >> 3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was
                            >> younger.
                            >>
                            >> 4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
                            >>
                            >> 5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
                            >>
                            >> 6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
                            >>
                            >> 7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty
                            >> sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
                            >>
                            >> 8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the
                            >> person died
                            >>
                            >> 9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
                            >>
                            >> 10. Bad decisions make good stories.
                            >>
                            >> 11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work
                            >> when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for
                            > the rest of the day.
                            >>
                            >> 12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I
                            > don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
                            >>
                            >> 13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me
                            >> if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I
                            > swear I did not make any changes to.
                            >>
                            >> 14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to
                            >> answer when they call.
                            >>
                            >> 15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
                            >>
                            >> 16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or
                            >> Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
                            >>
                            >> 17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
                            >>
                            >> 18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and
                            >> hunger.
                            >>
                            >> 19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod
                            >> and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
                            >>
                            >> 20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up
                            > to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and
                            >> sisters!
                            >>
                            >> 21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty,
                            >> and you can wear them forever.
                            >>
                            >> 22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still
                            > not know what time it is.
                            >>
                            >> 23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car
                            >> keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the
                            >> Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3
                            >> feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
                            >>
                            >> 24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and
                            >> the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for
                            >> men to realize that their brain is also important.
                            >>
                            >> Ladies.....Quit Laughing.

Comment

And sorry to hear about swan sun. Think I will do the Nov.6 also. Will try to do it without the antabuse. Cant take that stuff forever...

Comment

LOL trap and all true

Comment

Working...
                                X