Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bird, how did you quit?

Comment

buddy trap you are going to keep taking it till you get it right buddy and by coming here and leting it out helps in so many way ... yeah you dont see it and you canrt see the light at the end either but there is and you will see even more when you get control and you are getting there just believe inyourself ... i believe in you and so keep your ass in gear buddy call me if needed or just to chat ... so hang in there .. sunshine thankx that was a nice read and well im ready to start something else now maybe skydiving.a another job that always helps me ,, wait more sex yeah that one too helps alot when feeling stressed..well have to make some calls time to get moving later
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm so concerned about Swanny, Sun. PLEASE let her know we are all in her corner here, wanting her well and back.
        Trap, like I said, you're finding the real Trap. It takes a while, rediscovering ourselves, because AL numbs us for so long without our knowing it.
        Sun, you've been a Godsend, keeping in touch with Swan, letting her know she has all this support.
        Bird, go for it!! You are one of the toughest ladies I know, so I know you can do this!! We'll all rally round the flag for you and Sunni.
        I'm hoping well have a new member joining us. Be your loving, giving, supportive, wise, perfect selves to any new people brave enough to post here.
        BTW, Tony must be REALLY busy!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello all~~I'm pissed at myself. I lost the plot last night and I had been doing so well. I hadn't planned on it but I know why it happened and what I will do -- or not do the same in the future. I'm not asking for softy, enabling, huggy kissy love. Just wanted to be honest.
          Ruby I'll be hitting the road Saturday early evening. So looking forward to meeting you!
          I sure hope Swannie recovers soon.
          xox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Trap I'm on antabuse most of the time. Everytime I go off it I end up drinking. Gonna try to get off antabuse and go af without it with Sun on the 6th.

Comment

unfortunately antabuse is not an option for me, as my liver function is not well. that is why I am trying topo an if that doesn't help, then baclofen.

Comment

RC, I'll open a can of whup ass on you, love!!! No plot to worry about!! :H
                You're right, Trap, but get that test done again soon. Topa worked really well for me. The only problems I had were psychological, habit. So hang in there. We're booting you in the right direction. Birdy is a great example of how well antabuse works, and she's one tough cookie!!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

bird;995930 wrote: Trap I'm on antabuse most of the time. Everytime I go off it I end up drinking. Gonna try to get off antabuse and go af without it with Sun on the 6th.
                  well this is to one and all...
                  just remember ..its all mind over matter ...will there is a will theres a way ,life is what you make of it so just do your best and my favorite ..just get off your ass and do what you know you need to do for yourself ...
                  but really life always has its ups and downs you have a choice how you want to handle them and all you have to remind yourself of .. is that you can do this and you choose not to drink today

Comment

oh oh can you hear me now
                    and is there any questions

Comment

Evening all...Ruby I guess that means I don't have to cut my own switch??
                      No drinking today T. Another lesson learned last night. Thanks for posting on my "stupidity" thread this morning. Trapped--wishing you a successful night!
                      I'm bringing a hug to you from BB Ruby. Anyone else??

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Oh I forgot about your liver Trap. I did have some success before antabuse by watching what I ate and drank, taking alot of supps, read a book called 7 weeks to sobriety....I was able to get up to 30 days with it.

Comment

I love hugs, RC, but you know in the privacy of personal chats, I'm a tough mamma-jamma! You know you messed up, so let's fix it, by not drinking. Just don't like being hard on people in public, too embarrassing. I'll straighten your butt out!! :H
                          Long, busy day. I've mopped these floors more in the last year than all the years before. Have to keep remembering what I let slide when I just sat and drank. You're a great bunch, but when you mess up, you KNOW you need to be called on it, and a solution found. Just remember, it's not so hard: DRINKING is unacceptable. It will kill me/you/us. In the meantime, while you're searching for your answer, we're here.
                          sigpic

Comment

just put chicken in the oven. All is well here, and Trapped please take the meds. Try to remember if you were feeling blue before. depression bit me in the ass in my late 20's and I have been battling it ever since. Meds saved me from suicide, as wel as the love of my hubs and then later, kids.
                            Travel safe RC and bigs hugs to Swannie!!!
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Roasted the most BEAUTIFUL hen today, have de-boned and now making chicken and dumplings. Eat your hearts out, by-standers!!
                              sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;996059 wrote: Roasted the most BEAUTIFUL hen today, have de-boned and now making chicken and dumplings. Eat your hearts out, by-standers!!
                                hey please send a plate ill be nice i swear

Comment

Working...
                                X