Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rottie bath took it all out of me!! Of to bed, too sleepy!!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Very quick post - not been home from work long. Have to open tomorrow morning so have to be up at 5.00, but needed to check in and read posts - and say goodnight to one and all - love you all!

hugs too, god Bless,

love, Sun xx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Gosh, morning came VERY quickly said the Bear Of Little Brain. I think I need a cup of tea. Good Morning everyone and for now I think that is all I can say! LOL. love and hugs to you all

Love, Sun xxxx
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning ladies and gents. Baby Levi decided that he was hungry early today. Today I will start with a positive spin. I will not think about how impossible it seems to quit. I will only think about how possible it is to post, be honest with you all and eventually go one day AL free.

Comment

Good attitude Trap! You sound as if you have done some thinking and you sound much better! Hang in there - my AF day is the 6th November!! Topa or not that is it for me.

Hugs to you,

love, Sun xx

Comment

Hi all
              Had a sleepless night again, almost 6 weeks now havent been sleeping well, melatonin does nothing, excersise like crazy and still no sleep. I just know it has something to do with that surgery cuz I was ok before that. Daughter got dumped by her bf last night he sends her an email with no explanation I guess. She cried and cried and stare at his photo. Wore his coat to bed and still very upset this a.m. Doesnt want any comfort or advice from me. Hate to see her in pain but guess she will work it out with the help of her friends. Gotta get things going here...later

Comment

Oh, Birdy, the angst of young love! :huggy Poor Baby. You and I know she'll look back on this one day and wonder how she could have been so upset. A rite of passage, I guess.
                Trap, way to start out a new day. I've told many others this, and believe it still - it's too overwhelming to think of forever. Worry about today. Decide HOW you will avoid picking up al today, get yourself home with no opportunity to get any. Whatever it takes to trick yourself in to a sober night. Get a day or two under your belt, then widen your focus. And you're right, coming back and talking is a HUGE step. So many people drop in, all excited, until their first battle or failure, and don't come back. This is no place to be embarrassed. And, on THIS thread, you are safe and among friends. That would have meant the universe to me 3 years ago!
                Sun, we're counting down to Saturday!! I've begun to picture you being like a hummingbird in heat, always moving and busy!!
                Cold, wet, dark here now, but I plan on being out and on the road by noon. Have to get the cabin opened and cozy for my company! I've ordered perfect 70F sunny weather for next week. Have an electrical problem in the upstairs bath, so I might be trying my hand at being an electrician. :H
                Check back later with you bubbies. Don't have too much fun without me next week!!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Have fun at the cabin Rubes. I'm off to pick up my paycheck from working last week........later

Comment

Morning Sun, Bird, Trapped and All to follow! Jeepers Ruby I'm sure you have some experience but don't go trying anything without someone there please. I don't want to arrive to an accident darling woman! And I can manage without some electricity. Been there done that.
                    Wishing everyone a great day!! Good positive start Trapped.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ok I GOT TO SLEEP IN AND all ready for this next job which i start at around 12 today ../.
                      got all the supplys needed .. and ready get set go ... well birdy sorry about your daughter she still young and has to look farward to many more bf out ther that she will break their hearts too ...
                      sunshine enjoy your day girl ...ruby baby drive safe and slow girl please be careful ... and while you are at the cabin try and relax and enjoy ...
                      trap buddy great way to start the day keep it going positive ... eveery little step in the right direction
                      well love and BIG BIG hugs to one and all
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

this is just a reminder of what we are about here ..on this thread so to anyone who is looking for help please post here in this safe zone

Ok ! Let's get our ass in Gear ! It's November.....were ready !
                        The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
                        so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
                        just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..so lets do this together
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

You are all wonderful!! Thanks T. You know each time I've lost the plot and felt ashamed and useless and I get the advice and support from you people and you know who you are, I come back with more resolve and my self esteem just a little stronger to keep posting and trying to reach my goals. Love and hugs to you. xox
                          Thinking of you Vicki and wishing you strength to kick it!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning friends......
                            Ruby & RC - have a wonderful time!!!!! Give each other hugs from me to you.

T - I just love you!! You are great!

Bird - I'm so sorry about your daughter. OUCH - that hurts. Poor sweetie.

Trap - Good job!! You stick close here and keep on posting.

Got to run everyone. Love you all......
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh well, I just received a perfect email about friends and aging that I wanted to share but the pics won't come through.
                              It even ends with Ruby's line about offering a hand up.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC, sorry you can't get the email out about aging and friends, but here is a joke about aging and driving that might make you laugh...

A woman in her 50s was driving with a friend. She went through a red light. The friend didn't say anything. But then she went through another one. The friend said, "Do you realize you just went through two red lights?"
                                "Oh," she said, "was I driving?"

Comment

Working...
                                X