Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:H:H:H:H:H
    Thanks!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

TrappedDad;996561 wrote: RC, sorry you can't get the email out about aging and friends, but here is a joke about aging and driving that might make you laugh...

A woman in her 50s was driving with a friend. She went through a red light. The friend didn't say anything. But then she went through another one. The friend said, "Do you realize you just went through two red lights?"
      "Oh," she said, "was I driving?"
      too funny
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm hitting the road, at last. There's always one more thing to do here, but $*^& it, I'm rolling.
        We need to rally round our buddy Vick right now. I know RC knows what I've seen on the boards today, and we need to be sure Vick knows we understand and love her. We are a family. Everyone is welcome here, but not to point fingers at our friends they don't understand. So, Vick, ignore the crap, stay here. You're safe in this house. :huggy

Will check in when I can...............Be safe, RC!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks for making that clear to Vicki Ruby! Safe trip for you too! Please text me so that we know we are connected?? I sent you an email about your numbers. I think we may have a problem Houston.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

BTW: A judge here in Atlanta just gave a 20-something year old, lovely young woman, 36 years in prison, for reckless driving on Easter Sunday, and cutting off, killing, a young family of 5, then speeding away and trying to conceal it. Such a horrible waste, speeding along in your BMW one minute, serving your life in prison and being haunted by the couple and babies you killed with your arrogance.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Checking now, RC.
              sigpic

Comment

Bye yall. Take care of the farm while I'm away.

"Be pretty if you can,
                witty if you must,
                but be gracious if it KILLS you!"
                sigpic

Comment

bye ruby....be careful....love you
                  just being lazy and laying around today...felling flat and tired....but I am here and sober!!!
                  love you all....and yes...we need to protect Vicki
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Take your time Mama--good job doing it sober!!:l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I would be coming to the cabin since I am unemployed...but no funds......gotta call the inlaws for a loan soon...damn..I HATE THAT!!

Comment

Hey Mama - Hang in there sweetie! Did you take your pill today?

Has anyone talked to Vicki?
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

can someone tell me what makes you a senior member? and also what is the little pencile icon by some peoples name mean?

Comment

Mama I can't really afford this but I can't afford not to take a break once in awhile too. It's been two years since I've taken more than a day or two off.
                            Trapped I believe the pencil indicates a subscriber. "Senior" just refers to over 1000 posts. Not necessarily wise member.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Vicki called me yesterday, but I could not take call. I dont think she is home and I doubt she has seen the Wake Up Thread.
                              Pill popped at dinner time Nora...how about you? I would be drinking through my misery.....the anxiety is off the scales. But I had a long talk with my doc yesterday and my hubs and family are being great!!

Comment

I'm PISSED off! I hope that my rant wasn't too bad. But, I seriously had it!!!
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X