Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:H:H:H
    Oh Trap - the thing is that women come equipped with 5 arms and eyes in the back of their heads.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

LOL Trap - my Hubs never got the hang of it either - but I never quite believed him - I always used to think it was an excuse for not doing it! after all, if I could do it, couldn't he????? Hugs to you.

Love, Sun xxxx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oh - and I didn't drink then either!
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

TrappedDad;996561 wrote: RC, sorry you can't get the email out about aging and friends, but here is a joke about aging and driving that might make you laugh...

A woman in her 50s was driving with a friend. She went through a red light. The friend didn't say anything. But then she went through another one. The friend said, "Do you realize you just went through two red lights?"
          "Oh," she said, "was I driving?"
          :H:H:H:H:H:H
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

no, seriously, i can run a company of over 200 employees, but cant manage 2 kids for 3 hours. i, mean, how many times does an 8 month old have to drop his pacifier before he learns to keep it in his mouth? is it really that hard. ok, back to it...

Comment

here i stand typing single handed while every other word levi drops his sloppy paci onto my laptop. did i mention i can't sit down either? there is something about gravity that babies can sense. they like it at 5-6 feet in height nothing else will do!

my arm is now numb and i cant feel my finghers....

Comment

Hugs Tracy & Sun. I'm over it and sorry about my rant.

Hey Tony - how you doing????
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Morning all, downunder interloper here,
                  thought I might jump on board and get me ass into gear for November too. I'm doing exceptionally well at the moment. Alcohol free for about 3.5months now, but have a tendency to get a bit complacent about it. So I have to keep my eyes on the ball and dont let the old "I am right now" thinking settle in. I have been fighting this for over ten years now...giving it everything that I've got...and this is the longest sobriety that I have managed and I wont give it up easily. It is absolutely amazing how much I have gained in confidence, contentment and clarity. So I will check in with you guys daily and gain strength and support, and give it. Strength and grace Saffy xx
                  I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

TrappedDad;996827 wrote: here i stand typing single handed while every other word levi drops his sloppy paci onto my laptop. did i mention i can't sit down either? there is something about gravity that babies can sense. they like it at 5-6 feet in height nothing else will do!

Have you got a sling, baby back pack T? I have four sons and I understand the juggling act....they like you at eye level.

Comment

TrappedDad;996827 wrote: here i stand typing single handed while every other word levi drops his sloppy paci onto my laptop. did i mention i can't sit down either? there is something about gravity that babies can sense. they like it at 5-6 feet in height nothing else will do!

Up Dada - Up :H:H:H:H
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Holy crap Trapp! You are a hoot! I know what you mean about the 5-6 foot level. My first hardly even crawled. She was carried around on the hip pretty much until she walked at 14 months!
                        Nora you forgot to tell Trapp we Mom's had a keen sense of sight, smell and sound!
                        Hiya Sun!! xox
                        Nice to see you here Sapphire~~strength and grace indeed! I love your literary wit too!
                        Just trying to figure out this CAA triptik thing. I'm tired. This round and round stuff really gets to me.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Glad you'll be here checking in Sapphy!! Congratulations on 3.5 months!!! Fantastic!!!!:goodjob:
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

sapphire1;996831 wrote: Morning all, downunder interloper here,
                            thought I might jump on board and get me ass into gear for November too. I'm doing exceptionally well at the moment. Alcohol free for about 3.5months now, but have a tendency to get a bit complacent about it. So I have to keep my eyes on the ball and dont let the old "I am right now" thinking settle in. I have been fighting this for over ten years now...giving it everything that I've got...and this is the longest sobriety that I have managed and I wont give it up easily. It is absolutely amazing how much I have gained in confidence, contentment and clarity. So I will check in with you guys daily and gain strength and support, and give it. Strength and grace Saffy xx
                            nicely done and keep your ass in gear and hangout here ..THE SAFE ZONE
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

TrappedDad;996806 wrote: calm down there Richards, get a grip and take a breath. You can do this...breathe...breathe...ok! now FREAK OUT!...now breathe...

see girls! we men have our moments too! Does Topomax or Kudzu have female hormones in them? I'm feeling hot flashes coming on... be back... a kid is asking for something that sounds like food....
                              LMAO BUDDY BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND SOMETIME I DO MISS IT ...
                              just think down the road of life they will get older and wiser and will want to work with you ... then its pay back ..you can remind them of when they were small and how many times they piss themself .. just in picking you know .. but it does get better
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ok, one baby down, now the 4 year old, who managed to unhook the flat screen and lie about it all in a matter of 1.2 minutes. Amazing. I need these talents on my sales teams! seriously! Now off to read stories of Buzz Lightyear and Woody and whatever else he tends to throw my way. Daddy daycare is in high gear tonight and still going... There must be female hormones in Topomax...wish me luck

Comment

Working...
                                X