Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're doing fine !!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

tlrgs;996869 wrote: nicely done and keep your ass in gear and hangout here ..THE SAFE ZONE
      Nothing wrong with safe. I've lived on the edge for far too long, defying laws and conventions in my quest to maintain my drinking. Thinking that I had all the answers and never asking for help was my undoing, almost to my death on many many occasions. Being a part of MWO has given me the opportunity to engage and REALLY listen to the stories that others have to tell and also contribute to a community that has a common goal. Lets keep fighting the good fight...take what we need and leave the rest.
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

TrappedDad;996883 wrote: ok, one baby down, now the 4 year old, who managed to unhook the flat screen and lie about it all in a matter of 1.2 minutes. Amazing. I need these talents on my sales teams! seriously! Now off to read stories of Buzz Lightyear and Woody and whatever else he tends to throw my way. Daddy daycare is in high gear tonight and still going... There must be female hormones in Topomax...wish me luck
        Trapped, do you have a play pen for the kids. I had one and it gave me some peace of mind while I had to do other things. Even the four year old could hang out in it for a while. I would love to revisit the years when my boys were that age...I think I would have lots more fun with them now that I have hindsight about how quickly they grow up. Mine are about to leave the nest and I am so sad.
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

I'm here! Hard to post but how luscious it is to finally be on my big bed, surrounded by canines! Sapp, so /reat to c u post here. Love ur posts! Its gonna b a chilly weekend but I'll have a fire going and the kettle onm Almost recovered from the drive. Waiting for company. If u want 2 talk call cabin landline. I'm in heaven right now! Has anyone talked 2 Vick? Please tell her I love and support her.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok, boy number 2 is down i hope. I am going to try to eat some dinner and settle in with a movie. Ruby tried to call you at the cabin, left a message...have a great time with RC.

Good night sweet people!

Comment

Trap - You did it!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Just had to pop out and get some grub. Figured I'll start my upcoming carb binge with a sub. Glad you're there safe and sound Rubes.xo
                WTG Trapp...time for some r&r now. And Ruby WILL SLOW DOWN and have a great time. She doesn't know it but I have a whip too.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ohj Trap - so glad that you made it - you do make me laugh - you should consider writing a book one day!!! Sapph - lovely to see you here in our safe zone (that is obviously going to be our new catch phrase!!). I am stopping on the 6th November - made a promise to God and everybody!!!!! Can't wimp out now. Rubes will be after me for starters! (although she can never actually reach me so it isn't as scary as it sounds LOL) Seriously, I have made a decision and am sticking to it. Cigs and drinking both.

RC - hope your journey is going well - how long is it going to take you? I do wish I could join you too - cracked me up that you have a whip too - the mind just BOGGLES!!!!!

Love you all,

love, Sun xx
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

well glad everyone made it another day doing their best ... nora thank you for the words you said on that other thread...
                    love and hugs my cyber family

this is just a reminder of what we are about here ..on this thread so to anyone who is looking for help please post here in this safe zone

Ok ! Let's get our ass in Gear ! It's November.....were ready !
                    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
                    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
                    just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..so lets do this together
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

U don't know that sun!
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Suni you could meet me at I80/I90 and we could go the rest together?? huh huh
                        I don't leave until Sat night after work. Mapquest says it's a 19 hour trip. So I could meet you around noonish Sunday???

Must watch that Ruby she is a wise Granny with an extremely heightened sense of sight and sound!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Oh RC - I would LOVE to, but I can't to that to my 3rd family - my work family!!!! It is very tempting but I just couldn't do that. I am too responsible. Sorry. Another time. do you pass by St Louis? on the way back maybe???? we have a spare room? And Rubes - Yes I DO know that!!!! LOL. Hugs to both of you.

love, Sun xxxxx
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Trap got ur messAge. Finally. Here, have lots 2 do,oPen, when I get here. But PLEASe call again. May b out getting wood, on the stream, but u will get me, OK?
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh Suni I completely understand. My customers don't like it when I'm not here. The poor gals that fill in get "Hi, where's "RC"!" And some are a tad distressed. Thank you so much for the offer but I don't have that much time darlin!
                              Nice example today: Elderly lady that moved away 3-4 years ago, walked in and stood there asking for me. I was making a smoothie kind of out of view. When I stepped out she exclaimed "RC is that you?" with her arms extended for a hug. She has just moved back to the area. She is 90! It was a very touching moment.
                              Anyhoo--Ruby should I throw a few logs in my trunk? Might be useful if I hit a freak snow storm or something in any event.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

goodnight sweet family
                                made dinner and watched a movie with hubs.
                                Off to borrow money from MIL tomorrow. She is so sweet, but she worries and fusses about us.
                                Trap...you sound like a great daddy. My boys are 15 and 18 and I never see them anymore and,like Saffy, it makes me mad.
                                Sunnibunni - I have left two messages with two attornies and have not heard back from them.
                                Rubes, glad you made it safe and RC...be careful...that is a LONG ass drive to make by yourself.
                                Off to read and sleep. was awake alot last night so beddy bye is calling
                                love you all
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X