Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O if u only knew!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Mama:l I know it's long. I've done it a couple of times with company (sole driver) but never alone. Quite an adventurous undertaking for me. A bit apprehensive but really getting excited too.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Dang my messages arer strange on this little bitch phone. Sorry
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby - didn't you get your Droid yet? It's easier to type on the Droid!
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Spent the evening at a Wrestling Meeting for the up coming season. ( That's my boy making a move that had him pining the person in the green and white singlet. Yes he pined him ! Ha!) Here we go another long season of Tournemts and matches........ugggh ! Ha! Hope everyone doing fine ! Tony.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Great stuff Tony. Your boy isn't even breaking a sweat compared to the ferocity the other kid is "attempting".

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

WOW very cool!

Hi there RC!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Love it Tony. My son wrestled. I would watch the match and almost wiggle out of my seat trying to help. :H
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Apparently my daughter wrestled for a couple of years in HS! Never got to see it but proud of her none the less!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Haha I'm just a motor mouth tonight!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC I wrestled in High school too..........it got me in trouble ! Ha! Tony
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'll bet she was good RC. I watched a couple of girls wrestle against the guys. Amazing.
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Well maybe you got into less trouble by getting your ya ya's out Tony.
                            I'll bet she was good too Nora. If she can rastle and train horses....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi everyone I am here and doing well busy at work but will catch up on all posts in the morning. Have a great night

Comment

Morning everyone just a quick check in I have a spa day with my daughters today (eldest girl is 29 today) Hope every has a good day and will try and check in later if I'm not asleep after all the oils

Rubes hope you had a good journey and arrived safe, RC I am so jealous of you

Mama - hows the job hunting going

Trap - I've not mananged to read back all yesterdays post but really hope you managed your AF day, great reply by the way on the Wake Up thread

Vicki hope your ok

Tony you have given me an idea - mmmm wrestling !!

Hi Rog hope the work front is improving

Sunni - how early a start was it this morning...your the only person I know who gets up earlier than me!!

Nora,Fennel,Time,Biz, Swannie and please forgive me whos name have escaped me

again have a great day all and sorry I have not read back on everybodys news

Luv P xx
                                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
                                X