Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome home Swannie wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

I have had the best days today in a long time, I got to spend it with my two lovely daughters and we laughed all day - they really like their sober wacky mum and this is what I really need to hang on to - we've also decided we're going high maintenance girls :H:H

Trap I hope you have made it home safe and enjoying that spicy V8 and cuddling those boys :l and I really admire your help to Mama :yourespecial:
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hi Topsy nice to meet you, over in the UK we have a kit you can buy to test for carbon monoxide, can you?

I'm trying AA for the first time too, I had somebody ring me this morning (albeit 3 weeks later than my initial call but I'm not discruntled it does me no good) unfortunately I could not speak at the time so I have her number and she is happy for me to ring tomorrow morning, I am quite looking forward to it and especially after a fantastic day to day - its time
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

we are here for each other Panno...you would be there for me!!! I am glad you had a happy day....do you look purty??
        Tracy...did not you were on bac.....I HATED Bac and Topa....so now you can join the antabuse club with me and Nora.....Panno...did you check goldpharma.com? Tracy is right....it's cheap.
        I cannoit believe how anxious I am for Trap.....
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

x post Panno
          Good on you for AA....whatever works

Comment

Yes, Panno, we have the kit. Must get it since we're going to have my grandson for a few days in a couple weeks time. I won't have that baby sleeping here if it's not safe. But, we can't afford to replace the furnace. I'm thinking if the CO comes up positive, we'll abandon the furnace for the most part and use space heaters, hoodies and sweats to keep warm this winter.

I've been to hundreds of AA meetings and am just going to have to pony up and stop being offended/alienated by all the God stuff. People have different ways of figuring life out and, right now, I really need the real-time support that is immediately available in AA. I'll pick and choose my company carefully.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
            - Vernon Howard

Comment

Mama - when I checked goldpharma it would not let me click on the antabuse for the uk for some reason, it showed other countries with an asterix but not the UK, I was on the right site because I googled it a couple of times, maybe it was not meant to be this time but I will not give up it

I feel anxious waiting for Trap too, all limbs and digits crossed

Comment

I wonder if i can get it for you and ship it to you? I think I remember someone else saying it was not avail in the UK....check out the antabuse thread....

Comment

Trap is home with a V-8. :yougo::yougo::yougo::wave:
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Topsy-Turvy-Tracy;997706 wrote: Yes, Panno, we have the kit. Must get it since we're going to have my grandson for a few days in a couple weeks time. I won't have that baby sleeping here if it's not safe. But, we can't afford to replace the furnace. I'm thinking if the CO comes up positive, we'll abandon the furnace for the most part and use space heaters, hoodies and sweats to keep warm this winter.

I've been to hundreds of AA meetings and am just going to have to pony up and stop being offended/alienated by all the God stuff. People have different ways of figuring life out and, right now, I really need the real-time support that is immediately available in AA. I'll pick and choose my company carefully.
                    My friend was the same with the God stuff (X-catholic) but his second time round in AA has really worked for him, his HP is now nature, he has really embraced the programme and is now working the steps, I have never seen him better

Comment

Yay Trap!!
                      Hi ladies~~

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi RC - glad you got your car ready to go!!!!
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

:wave::wave::wave:

WELL DONE TRAP XXXXXX

Comment

Me too!! Won't be sorry to leave this behind.
                            [img][/IMG]

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;997718 wrote: Me too!! Won't be sorry to leave this behind.
                              [img][/IMG]
                              RC swap you that any day for english rain!!

Comment

Oh that's just the beginnings Pan. Wait til we get the 8 foot snow piles. Ya might change yer mind.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X