Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww Rubes you just cheered me up looking at them...I'm sat here listening to the rain, its cold and dark ...bloody miserable day at work....gosh I could move in there
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Pan, I would light you a fire, make you a cuppa, then cook you something yummy for supper.
      Would so love for you to all visit me some day. Some are considering.............
      (Can ya'll tell we love natural wood?)
      T has visited twice, looking forward to his next trip. I feel like you all are there.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

here is one of my 8 month old Levi on Halloween this year

Comment

OH MY GOSH!! What a happy alligator!! He's beautiful!!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

nice pics trap
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

OK most of you know what i have gone Thur to get where i am today and how i did some crazy stuff to help me get sober ... yeah my awaking but after that i was still hurting ,craving and had to try anything i could think of ..to not drink and well as most of you know i had to do this cold turkey.. yes it is hard but doable when you have no one around to help you and everyone just got tired of being around you just because you lost faith in yourself and in others ...what i did was rubbing alcohol..put some in your hands ..i heard of this in one AA meeting so i use it and it seem to work and well also candy ,cakes ,munchies ,chips,peanuts,anything that turn into sugar and that what your body in craving ... what ever i could keep down and my belly happy... so it seems to work for me ...
              give it try trap and yes with you slowing down how much are drinking is great but after that you are going to need a plan of attack so just keep doing your best buddy ..
              and just know life will always have its UP'S AND DOWNS .. BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE HOW YOU WANT TO HANDLE THEM with a clearer mind and body and soul
              maybe this will help ... love and hugs one and all

Comment

OH COCO JUST ATE HER FIRST SMALL MEAL PROSEE FINE CHICKEN AND BROTH sue has been making everything and we are doing everything to keep her alive ... and sue is NOW CALLED MISS BROWN FINGER ... DONT worry i bought her gloves

Comment

ROTFFL!!!! I have a TERRIBLE visual of that, but Sue's a great nurse. I could see that in her compassion for Gator when we bought the shears!! (PS, I'll send you that bag of fur if you want it!!! LOL)
                  That's what's great about you, brother. You found something to keep you going, to fill the void, mostly alone. That's why I love you man!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Jen, I hope one day you get brave enough to jump in here. You'll love it!!
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah now we are vets and coco isnt out of the woods yet .. but as long as she eats more tonight and tomorrow .. ...
                      welcome jen ..hang out and sit a spelll would love to get to know ya ..
                      too funny ruby with that dog of yours you can make fake bear rugs ... lol

Comment

am I loosing it? How are you seeing this Jen person. Nothing personal Jen, LOL, welcome, I just can't see you. I am losing it seriously!

Comment

I am not drinking, I promise!

Comment

hey gang...been filling out jobs apps all day and I think I may have a lead....
                            Rog- I thought you were talking about Coco Nut....too funny...
                            gonna take a nap!
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Go back a few, Zach. We have a friend who has been just posting. You just have to go and read everything from your last post to keep up, love!! You young people! :huggy
                              sigpic

Comment

DUH

jennyneric;994892 wrote: Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.

Love that!
                                OH!!! Jen! :welcome::welcome: I hope you stay as well. We are a bit of a crazy bunch here, but Ruby keeps us straight most of the time!

Comment

Working...
                                X