Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mama bear;995215 wrote: Oh Sunni..you are so sweet...do you not know of a certain sexual act performed on a man called a BJ???
    Roger will explain.....
    hummmmmmmmmmm dont think i want to touch that one mama LMAO
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Thank you all so much for your encouragement and Ruby and MB, you are right. I always try so hard to make everything perfect so they will have a good time, but in the end, I pay for it. I tell them all the time I am trying to quit drinking. I guess I do need to be stronger, stand up to them and say NO ALCOHOL AROUND ME! That just feels so selfish though, to say they cannot drink because of me. I will do better next time. Please remind me the next time they come down. I just talked to Grateful. She is struggling with life beating her up right now. She has a huge heart and tries to make everyone happy, kinda like me, I guess. Ya'll pray for her and her boys. I forgot to mention earlier that we are leaving in the morning to go back home. I've got 3 doctor appointments and my old preacher will be in town again, so I am hoping to get to go see him. We will be back Friday. We are staying with my parents, who no longer drink around us, for MY SAKE! So I won't have a problem with alcohol. I love you all! Vicki
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Nora...you and I have to use a BIG stick dont we???
        I just had a long talk with my friend that was fired by that same company and he made me feel good.
        He reminded me that I have been thru alot over the past couple of years (haven't we all??) and that I was burnt out and it was JUST FINE to have a boo hoo....my kids and hubs are tired of me, but oh well.
        He just started a great new job, but he had to move to Orlando. he says they are coming this way the first quarter of 2011, so we'll see!!
        Sorry to put you on the spot Rog...but you are so fun to pick on!!! And such a good sport
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

VICKI....I AM SO PROUD OF YOU....AND YOUR DOCTOR IS GONNA KILL YOU....
          Should I call Grateful??? She has always been there for me....
          You ROCK girl and we are hard on you cause we care.

Comment

ok...time for a laugh....

--

=

Comment

Sorry that things aren't going great for everyone.

I just called the pharmacist about the Antabuse and my low thyroid. I have read several places about being sure to discuss it with your doctor before you take Antabuse if you have low thyroid. Well, my Doctor didn't know, the Psychiatrist didn't know and now the pharmacist didn't know. The pharmacist even asked me what I was taking Antabuse for. DUH!!!!!!!!!!
              Anyway, I am going to have to figure this out myself. I am so tired. So, it's time to work on this. What do you eat for protein Sun? I usually eat beans. Any other suggestions? I am going to start eating healthy & cut out the sugar. (And the gosh dang Diet Cokes :upset
              I missed work today & I slept from 9 until after 2:00. Now that's just not normal. That's after sleeping all night long. Well, I did take one Lorazepam last night but I slept from about 9:30 last night until 6:00 this morning. So something is going on.
              Ok - enough venting about me. But RC I need some advise. I know I have low thyroid. I'm on medication for it. So, what would the iodine show? What was the other advise you gave me?
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh Vicki -take care of yourself! I think you are going to have to stand firm on this! I don't have any alcohol in my house. Well, right now it wouldn't matter cause I can't drink. But, if they know you are trying not to drink, just tell them NO!

Poor Grateful. I'll send her an e-mail. I know she's having problems right now.

Love you all...............:l
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm sorry if I have come off too strong. Always remember, what we post are just our opinions. (But I hate seeing someone used.)
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OK HERE AT PJSORRY LADIES
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Sunny, if I missed you, I'm completely prostrate with grief. You are SUCH a wonderful, giving, working, person in this MWO world, and mine. I have the hummingbird feeder in mind everytime I talk to you, you careless devil!!! :H But I'm back-tracking now, because never would I deliberately miss anything important to you.

I really wish, sometime, you'd take a step back, and absorb what a wonderful person you are.
                      :huggy Ruby
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi all. I didn't even have time to check in this morning before jetting off to work, so I feel hopelessly behind. Nora, raw almonds help me keep my blood sugar up (very high in protein). Cutie you got there, TD! Vicki, we were on Mendenhall glacier outside of Juno, AK (not even sure it was Mendenhall, but somewhere in that general area). I'm with Ruby that maybe your kids do not truly understand how hard it is for you to be around alcohol, and how much you risk by having it in your home. If they really understood, they wouldn't bring it there.

Anyway, I am so tuckered. My boss said, "You kicked butt today." I kick butt everyday because I only have one speed at work - full on. I wish I could get that going at home because I hate housework, and it really shows!

Hubby had a rough day and is all bad and moody. I'm going to make him feel better by feeding him leftover Halloween candy for dinner. Maybe I'll melt it all together and call it soup!

Going to go watch Dexter now because it's one of those days where I can really relate to a sociopath.

Hope everyone has a good night. I'll try to get back on the ball tomorrow and get caught up with everyone. Hugs all around.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                        - Vernon Howard

Comment

Nora..maybe your thyroid meds needs to be upped. Shouldn't you talk to an endochronologist??? I am totally sure I spelled that wrong.....

Comment

You done good.
                            sigpic

Comment

Tracy..you keep talking about Dexter...I have heard a little bit and I love sociapathic murderers..what channel is it on...and what do you do for a living??
                              Now that I am unemployed you would think I would be a cleaning monster, but I have not gotten there yet. First on my list is my closet.....UUUGGHHHH
                              almonds...excellent idea
                              aren't avacadoes good too? I LURVE them.....and of course liver..which i also love
                              I have to admit I was REALLY wanting a drink today....but ate pork rinds instead

Comment

Tracy - relax and enjoy Dexter.

Jan - I guess I'll make an appointment and talk to the Doctor. For someone that NEVER goes to the Doctor, I've sure been a lot this year.
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X