Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok ! Let's get our ass in Gear ! It's November.....were ready !
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..so lets do this together
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Thank you, OH Fearless Leader!! I'm going to miss you guys next week, but if you need me, Rog and Pro have my cabin number. Call me. I'll have time to talk there. Jan, call if you need a pep talk!
    Oh, and guess what? Unlike my usual self, I MAY even post a pic or 2 when I get back! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

All right November!! I'm feeling very Blessed and grateful. Think I'm getting my ass in gear too. I would still drink every night if it wasn't for MWO. And would be drinking more some of those nights. Yes, I'm thankful. Can't do emoticonny thingys but there would be lots of them in this post.
      Suny~hope you're feeling better. 3:45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      MB~I'm gonna ring in with Rubes on the ice-you probably shocked some nerves and ice is damaging. Hope the tears are drying.
      Nora~I'm sugar loaded right now too. Going to start probiotics next week. Good job Girl on your decision. (ty MB & RW)
      Trapped~Sorry for your bump in the road. You're a smart, focused committed man who wants his life & family from what I gather. You don't have to be where anyone else is at the same time. I have faith in you. (heart)
      Vicki, Grateful, Swannie (ty Sun 4 updates). Hope you're all gearing up!
      Bird~My Mom was Secretary for her local Book Worm for years. That's very sweet of you given your time and all. Panno cudos on the laptop for ???
      Fennel~How's the truck? I see it's transformed again and this is where we brings our dead pumpkins. Alls well I see....;o)
      T~not sure what the book this is about but it sounds like you may be writing your life story? All the best with it.
      Ruby have a great safe wonderful time at the cabin. Will try to catch you before you leave.
      Don't mean to miss anyone and I've rambled on. Sugar eh??? Sugar crashed for 3 hours then woke up wide awake. grrr Nice n cozy tho. xox
      Nice pic endng Oct IAD! Thanks! To a new month of safe roading everyone!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

sober one moment at a time since june, my ass is still in gear

Comment

Good morning everyone = 4.10 and I am getting ready for work!! No doubt I will be back later. RC - the sore throat was coming back so upped the oil of oregano and - poof- it was gone LOL. love that stuff!! Talk later all - have a wonderful day!!

Hugs to all,

Love, Sun xxx
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Well apart from hating Mondays I am feeling pretty good about November......my arse is in gear for a sober November

Rubes have a great week at the cabin and I wait in anticipation for some more glorious pics

Bugz - proud of you

RC - MWO keeps me on the straight and narrow too!!

Sunnie - gosh thats early to get up for work, thought my Mondays was hard at 5.30am!!

Hi everyone have a great day and catch you all later :h:h
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Morning Gang
              sitting here drinking coffee feeling odd cause I am not racing off to work, but it IS kinda nice!!
              SOBER EMPLOYED NOVEMBER....
              love you Mimzey..I'll call if I need you.....I think I have the number in my phone
              Hurry back Vicki....we miss you
              good job Bugz!!
              have a good day sunni bunni
              thanks RC....I know ice is terrible...
              thanks fearless leader Tony for getting us started...will check in later
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama your attitudes towards your situation rocks....you are a star and I just know things will come good for you. How did you get on with your lawyer? big big hugs :l:l
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hi sweetie...only emailed him a request to chat.....will keep you posted.
                  How are you???
                  thanks for the hugs....back at you baby!!.
                  my attitude isn't that great...I spent all day in bed crying yesterday, but that's over for now...

Comment

Not a brilliant weekend!!! but like you today is today and we move forward....I was looking at some pics this weekend that my grandaughter took whilst playing photoshoots (she loves fashion even as young as she is but she also still loves her bears)....could not help but think of you...

Comment

too sweet......I should go get a big teddy to hug right now!!!

Comment

Hi all
                        Well it will be busy here today, kids off to school and then 1 to orthodontist at 12 and then back to school, then to laundrymat then back to school to pick up for piano lessons then other kid to parent night right after that. Made sure I popped an antabuse first thing this am.RC think I will try the advice you gave sun. Feel a cold coming on. Hope you are feeling better today mb. Gotta get things started....later b

Comment

Cute photos pan

Comment

good moning shifters,jammers,ladies ... well we are in november so lets make it a month to remember ..
                            so get ready and stay on path ...... RC the contractors qiuk study book ...its a start ... even tho im more of a hands on kinda guy ... but anyway have a great day one and alll ... life is what you make of it and its your story so start writing and you cant change yesterday but YOU CAN WRITE THE ENDING FOR TODAY
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Couldn't get to sleep till after 3 AM, getting ready to leave.
                              WB, Bugz! Keep working it!
                              Panno, those are super! Quite a flair for fashion.
                              MB, Grateful, RC,, T, Tony, Bird, all to come, I'll try to come back by with a quick check before I drive off into the hills. Heres to a few peaceful days. :hug:
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X