Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chesse with your buns ! ha! Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

lol Tony. I'm trying to cut down.
      Good news T and MB.
      Trapp~wise words from Time.
      Early night, I think. Not too much chocolate tonight.
      Sweet dreams all. xox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I'm ready to crash. Hubby is playing a demo of "Dante's Inferno." And to think I feel guilty about watching Dexter . . . puzzling.

Hope everyone has a good night.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
        - Vernon Howard

Comment

Hi everyone.....I am about ready to crash too. I have been staying up way TOO LATE!! I've been sneaking on at work and reading your posts and now I can't think of everything I was going to say. Oh well - must not have been important.

Zach - I'm anxious to hear how your evening went. I hope that you were able to get some communication going. Please keep posting. Don't give up - keep hanging on. I have to agree with the others on the anti-depressants though. Tell your Doctor that you need one that won't make you umm - you get my point.

RC - LOVED your pic. That was great. So, you had too much sugar too? Boy, I'm about to just stop eating for a few days and get this out of my system.

Tracy - you really have cracked me up a few times here today. I have to be careful when I'm sneaking on at work that I don't bust out laughing.

Vicki - where are you??? You are missed.

Grateful - Missing you too!!!

Bugz - glad to see you here. Fantastic that your ass is still in gear!

Tony - I loved your ending picture for the October thread. Plus the pic of "Two Fat Ladies" - I loved that cooking show.

Panno - Loved the pics from your granddaughter. How fun for her. I have some bears that I dress up. Whoops probably shouldn't tell that story out loud.

Ruby - I'm sorry that you are stuck here until Thursday. (But, I'm happy for us)

Biz - Good to see you here. Sorry you've been so busy! But, I guess that's a good thing too.

Sun - Thank you for all your cheer. You are such a sweetie. Are you vegan? I'm just vegetarian so I'm not in your class at all.

Jan - Congrats on getting those resumes out. When do you hear about the unemployment?

Bird - I can't believe how busy you are all the time. Makes me tired just to read it! So, you're taking the antabuse too, huh? How long have you been taking it?

Roger - Congrats on getting another job going. Yahoo!! I'm so glad. You are going to be overbooked soon.

Patti (Time) - really glad to see you here posting. You have good advise!

Swannie - wondering if you are home yet! I hope that you are feeling so much better now. Take care of yourself.

Ok folks - I didn't mean to write a novel here. I just all of a sudden started thinking of things. I didn't mean to address everyone but got on a roll. If I missed saying hello, then HELLO!!

Everything is ok here. Annoyed that Mama Bear made me take my Antabuse but besides that. :H Ok - really, I'm not annoyed. I know I need to take it, but sometimes............

Ok - I'm really going to bed now. Love you all - thanks for being here for me. xxooxxoo
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

GOOD MORNING! 1/4 past 4 and here I am!! Good post Nora!! No I am not vegan - just veggie. I tried going vegan a couple of times but didn't feel well on it so have stayed with veggie. Will get that recipe off this afternoon. Am taking some for my lunch today.

Jan - hope you hear something about SOMETHING today! My thoughts are with you.

Vicki, Grateful, Biz, Swannie - we all miss you. Swannie - I tried calling again yesterday and no answer - hope all is okay with you. will try again when i get home today.

Everyone else - got to finish getting ready for work. have a wonderful day - love and hugs to one and all,

love, Sun xxx

P.S. I haven't had a soda in ummm, I am not sure but at least 4 days now!! Maybe 5 ???
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

First a joke...

Mickey*The Altar Boy***

'Bless me Father, for I have sinned.*
              I have been with a loose girl.'*
              The priest asks, 'Is that you, little*Mickey Pagano?'

'Yes, Father, it is.'*
              'And who was the girl you were with?'*
              *!*
              'I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation.'

'Well, Mickey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you*
              may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?'

'I cannot say.'*
              'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?'*
              'I'll never tell.'*
              'Was it Nina Capelli?'*
              *'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.'*
              'Was it Cathy Piriano?'*
              'My lips are sealed.'

'Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?'

'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.'

The priest sighs in frustration. 'You're very tight lipped,*
              and I admire that. *But you've sinned and have to*
              atone. You cannot be an altar boy now*
              for 4 months. Now you go and*
              behave yourself.'*
              Mickey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and*
              whispers, 'What'd you get?'*
              'Four months vacation and five good leads...'

Comment

Now how the evening went. Just like I said it would. Like nothing ever happened. Oh well. Like Tony said I think, I can't change the cards I have been dealt. I am going to leave for work before she gets up.

Comment

ok running late and well enjoy your day one and all ... trap buddy just keep doing your best ... rememeber make the changes you know you need and the rest will follow ...give it your best..and hey call me if you need to talk ... phone is charge up
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Morning all ! Off to shop for another car........my oldest son's car died. I pay then he pays me ....that's the deal. Keep Jammin' man ! Ha! Tony
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Trap, here's some humor I love!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlWddAXSRA[/video]]YouTube - R. Lee Ermey GEICO Commercial - Therapist Sarge
                      Trapped, there's a naughty little altar boy in all you men! Just keep doing the nice things, asking for nothing, go along a while. She will force the issue at some point if you don't. But you cannot allow your children to be used as pawns in this. This is cruel to the children, not the adults.
                      Just a thought: In today's society, maybe your wife enjoyed a feeling of status, that her marriage, family, where above, untouched by the problems she saw around her? Pride can be a powerful thing. But loss of status is far below loss of the family and what it means - to protect, love, and support each other. My prayers for you all.
                      Sunny, you are a wonder! I've I had to get up and be at work at 4 AM it would be on a stretcher with an IV!!:H
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Woops, posted to quickly! (Usually men have that problem)
                        T, the joy of working has done a lot for you. It's wonderful to see you busy again.
                        Tony, you're an (insane) example to Trap how a good family man, with a great wife and kids to support him, can succeed. Love you, bubber!
                        Top, you are just wicked fun! Don't pull punches on our account!:H
                        Grateful, missing you. Swanny, contact us soon please. We miss our friends.
                        MB, you're on a mission, and as this disappointment shall pass, working towards the future is the best.
                        Birdy, hope you're well today. Keep us musical.
                        And Nora, sweet, mysterious Nora, keep the sleuthing alive!
                        For all I missed, my humblest and most unworthy abject apologies. We are family!
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning gang!!!!!
                          Trap -what do you mean it was like it never happened? Does that mean she's talking to you again? Or is she still angry? Or she just didn't notice the work you had done at lunchtime?
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I mean, it was like nothing had ever happened at all. I walked in the door and she said... "Hi Honey how was your day? We were really busy today. Levi didnt have a fever and Trevor was pretty good." Then we ate dinner, she gave the kids a bath, she put one down, I put the other down. She asked if I wanted to watch a movie, I said sure, and that was that. Hey, ya know what, i'll take it for now. I am still trying to get an al free day here ya know!

Comment

Yep - I'd take that too Trap. How did the drinking go yesterday? You still cutting down?
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Trap, work on you, let the other go. Maybe she doesn't want to share right now. Down the road, it will come up again, but be with your family, and work on a plan for al. We'll be here to talk to you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X