Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.

Love that!
    You always succeed if you never stop trying.
    Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

as for drinking, I am tapering down every day as long as they stay emotionally flat. yesterday was a successful 6 glasses of wine. If i could get to just 3, I would be totally empowered to take the plunge. Although I didn't take any xanax last night for sleep. I tried the stuff from MWO...what's it called?...the chill out pills...whatever, can't remember the name. I have a demo to do. be back after lunch.

Comment

Hi Jenny - I love that line also!! So true isn't it?
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

hey gang....
          mama is in the house.
          Zach...keep on banging away,,,it will come.....AND GET THOSE MEDS.....i told you i would nag
          It;s a beautful fall day here...so cool and nice....if i wasn't worried about money I would be driving to Ruby's cabin...
          Everyone sounds great....good joke Z!
          Guess I ned to do something since I am stuck at home....not sure what to do with myself but I AM kind of enjoying the down time....maybe God knew I needed it, but He could have dropped a bag on money on my head at the same time!
          Nora...take your meds baby....this is Nurse Ratchet speaking
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey, Jenny! Welcome! I saw it many years ago, and it really embodied how I've always felt.

Here's an 'AWWWWW' moment. Everyone loves babies. This is 4 da old Corbin, all 9# 7 oz, whose parents rent from me and I've been helping. They honored me with his first trip out.

And 'Daddy' couldn't wait for me to hold him. Awwwwwwww!!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

he smells so sweet!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I really want a baby!!!!!!!!!!!
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I mentioned he looked American Indian, and his momma told me her grandfather was!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hahaha--now Nurse Ratchet really was scary!!
                    Morning gang!
                    Trying myself to get away for a few days---I want that bag of money too MB!!
                    What cutie Ruby--been awhile since I've had a little one in my arms. I could smell him too!!
                    Trap I think everyone one is right--hang in there and be there. Don't skulk off to work avoiding your life. Please? Your tapering off is great!
                    Sunni good job on the sodas!!
                    Nora lets kick that sugar to the curb. I cut down last night. There's still some left though....
                    Back at it I go......must change avatar soon I guess. I think it kinda suits me though...

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I think I'm having major sugar problems. I just stopped and got a donut to try to wake myself up. I don't even know if I'm going to be able to make it to work. I seriously wonder if my meds are doing this. Or maybe my thyroid is out of whack. All, I know is that I'm having a hard time functioning today.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I can tell you this for certain, that donut will not aid your thyroid if it is stressed.

You can get liquid iodine and paint it on your feet at night. Then see how much is being absorbed through the night. If your body is sucking it up then you need some thyroid support that can be managed with supplements. If you get a headache then you probably don't need it.

You could do a candida cleanse too to help with sugar. )

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Um maybe you can call me Nurse Ratchet...:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Helloooo everyone.......gosh its absolutely heaving with rain here today!!!

Thats really good advice RC, will use that one myself....like you Nora I have no energy at all but if i'm honest think its because I am bored!! Not much happening at work at the moment.

Nora think of all those sleepless night, nappy (diapers in your part of the world) changes, early morning feeds.....OMG no thanks...I luv my cuties that I can hand back to their mum :H:H

Hey Mama keep your spirits up, good luck with the job hunting :l

Trap I know its hard but believe in yourself and you will do it...just sticking my 2 pennys worth in here ...when your wife gets bitchy put yourself in her shoes for 1 day, sometimes turning a negative to a positive can help...and top marks for you doing chores the other day I thought that was an awesome way of dealing with the situation. Stick with it your doing good

Rubes I'm hungry for more info on the dead body!! did they find one?

Hi Sunni, Swann, Tony, Rog, Time, Biz and please forgive me if I've forgot somebody :l
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Yes, Panno, I'd been walking over the poor man for a year! PLUS, when the man who owned the house died, they had him cremated and scattered him over the VEGETABLE GARDEN he was growing. Then, while we were negotiating the sale of the property, the family told me I could have the veggies growing there!
                              So, does this shit happen to ANYONE but me, over and over?? :H
                              sigpic

Comment

So, here's my cabin interiors for those special people thinking of coming by soon.........

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X