Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds more appealing than my tin of baked beans. I did enjoy them though.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;996142 wrote: Sounds more appealing than my tin of baked beans. I did enjoy them though.
      I LOVE baked beans!

Comment

Hey Fennel! Yep, cold right out of the can on a lazy night. BTW sorry about the weird pine mouth thing. Hope it's all cleared up now. I stopped carrying pine nuts too as they had become too expensive. So I guess they weren't from China!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

These chicken and dumplings are wonderful! Wish I could share them with you peons, but I CAN'T, so we'll eat them all.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks but I couldn't eat another bite. I'm full of beans!!! ardy arrr

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

It's 94? in my living room right now. I thought it was supposed to be Fall.

I love baked beans too. I used to love my Mom's chicken & dumplings. And biscuits. Oh well - don't eat that chicken anymore.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Loved all the pics today. Just wonderful. Beautiful!!
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey Nora! How are you doing?
                  Yes I meant to tell Panno what a beautiful picture and view.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hanging in there RC. Thanks.
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Whew!! Just bathed TMB, and she doesn't like it!! She lost 20# this summer in the heat and from stress (she's a delicate little Rottwieler!!) She looks so skinny, but she's picking up weight again now, thanks to 3 big meals a day that she will actually eat now. You can't imagine what it's like to wrestle a Rottie into the tub, and make her stay there. NOT for the wussies!!
                      Our chicken and dumplings were fabulous, I've mopped all but one area (about to do that now), have stuff staged to RE-pack in the car tomorrow. Poor Mimzey. (let's hear some 'ah'sssss').
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

You'll be in your haven tomorrow Rubes! And a few days later with company!! Yay

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Can't wait RC. Take care! That's a long drive, and Mimzy worries!! :H
                          sigpic

Comment

Me too Rubes. Find your best spot for reception and text me. I may need some directions the closer I get??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ruby
                              Sounds like you are going to have a great visitor. I hope you know we love pictures...LOL.

I am off to spend time with all my siblings (first time in 8 years) and our alcoholic Dad. Wish me luck because i dread so much of the next 5 days and on the other hand can't wait to see baby bro who is the one I have not seen in 8 years.

Trap

I hope you stick close to this thread and family. They can help you so much. No matter what don't ever stop fighting.
                              XO to all the shifters
                              Patti

Comment

Patti - I hope that you have a wonderful visit!! :l
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X