Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll think on that one :H:H
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Wow RC - Snow already?!?!?!
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

About an hour north they had 2 inches accumulated on the ground this morning. It's still melting when it hits the pavement...so far.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

yay TRAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ARGH....................I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!!!!

but dont worry..I am fine..just bored

Comment

Dang! Lost the post. Vick is good. Tracey don't sleep n the porch.
              What a lazy useless day for me!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, methinks you are a doer.

So not "doing" drives you a bit batty.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                - Vernon Howard

Comment

nicely done one and all topsy glasd to hear you are looking for other things that are out there AA helps in many ways and you just take what you need and leave the rest ... tap i believe in you buddy keep doing your best ... well have a great night enjoy one and all
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hoot-Man...I feel a breeze ! Ha! Yep now we know.......Hope everyone is coping. Tony
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

U. Very perceptive TTT. Will accept a rest day. But tomorrow! Out n the garden & finding eletrician.
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thank you everyone for your support today! It is 730, and I am still al free! Let me repost something for Ruby to read that I think will make her day...

The bath was fun, but also kinda cold! I forgot that the baby could not have that much water, so I got the bad end of the deal! BUT, check this out. Added benefit. Just before I got in, I changed my mind and opted to have a Lemonade spiked with Tonic in a very nice large wine glass. One of my favorite glasses to hold. It felt comforting and the drink actually tasted quite good. Here comes the good part. We are in the bath and my 4 year old asks me if he can have a sip of my drink, and for the first time EVER, I tell him YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost cried! Seriously, it was the best feeling I have had in a long time.

Thank you all for your support. It is quite overwhelming, and I hope to return the favor. I know that this is day one. I am not looking at the mountain right now, but just the next hour...that next hour includes me puting Trevor to bed and me into the chat room for a short while, then off to bed.

Much love and much gratitude. Thanks for the many texts, PMs, calls. My wife thinks I am on drugs I think.

Comment

OCK! Tony!
                          sigpic

Comment

a doer???? that must be my problem!!!
                            Zach...have you told you wife what you are REALLY up to???
                            NICE Tony!!!!!

Comment

Hello, my dear, sweet, precious family! I am so glad to be back home and I missed all of you so very much. I had a really nice visit with my parents and I spent all day yesterday going to doctors, so I'm pooped. I cannot tell ya'll how very thankful I am that you all defended me, although I HATE so bad to be a subject of drama. That is not what we are here for. I had a nice talk with Grateful and Ruby on the way home. Thank you ladies for warning me, but I think it is probably best not to even read that thread and what was said about me. I've taken a cold and I'm completely exhausted. As soon as I got home and got us fed, I came to the thread. I had to go back to page 11 to catch up, so now I am tired and just want to go bundle up in the bed and hopefully, I will feel better tomorrow. I enjoyed all your posts and pics. Trap, I am so proud of you. RC, I do hope you get to go. Ruby is so excited and can ya'll believe this, SHE ACTUALLY RELAXED AND RESTED ALL DAY? Thank you for all the pms. I will answer them tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great night! I love you all so very much! Vicki
                              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

vicky baby get some good rest .. and hope you feel better by the morning .. love and hugs girl
                                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                                X