Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Sun--I've been reading and really resonate with what's being said and their goals. I sometimes feel that I might trigger people here by talking about my bad days-if you know what I mean.
    I don't think I need to remove myself from the thread!! Do I

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I really need to PM you and of course I can't. Bad time for you - right?
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Me Sun??

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

OH MY GOSH - I have just twigged NO YOU DON'T need to remove yourself from the thread RC - You are FAMILY!!! You just stay put!!! Oh my goodness. I am sorry - I am just a tad slow at times. RC - don't you even think it. And on that note, I really must get to bed - and so do you! you have a long drive tomorrow - now, get to bed and stop worrying - and don't worry about bears - go and have a wonderful time and come back to your family and tell us all what a wonderful time you had! love and hugs to you, God Bless too,

love, Sun xxx
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Geez how'm I supposed to sleep now!! Ruby's been stalked by a bear and Sun needs to PM someone?? The mind does boggle.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

OH Ok I'm slow too!! God Bless you as well. xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Love ya RC - have a great time XXXXX

Comment

No worries here. Bears. Gon.le no biggie, TMB on guard. Finally gaining weigjhjt again.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

goodmorning well sounds like we were on a bear hunt last night... hope ruby checkin this morning and send pic of her new bear rug ... well ringing we all would love to mods and if you feel you can go for it ..i wish you the best of luck and no matter what you are a part of this cyber family here .. so travel careful on this trip...
                    well im up and readt get set go today but cant or really dont want to wake up anthony till 8 ... we might have got'en the job done yesterday but anthony was hungry and tired and well he did great work yesterday it was fun and with everything that the lady went thur with homedepot messing up the order and sending crap countertop the first time and her on the phone for two hours on hold and also when the fid and dishwasher got there they didnt bring the right parts she order either .. but it was a rough day for her ... and hey i was on the ball with this one .. i had pick everything i needed to install and so what they didnt bring i already had .. and well today i have both boys with and anthony with me and luke with sue cleaning up the yard for coco not to eat any thing in the yard .. not sure but coc might be back home today or tomorrow ... i miss the big bugger ..
                    well have a great day one and all love and big hugs
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi all
                      Get a post in before the kids get up. Had one spend the night here last night. Well the kids had fun with my video camera. Did not end up going to coffee shop. Too cold and most of the kids can't get in cuz their parents not with them...good to hear you are picking up some work T. ....Trap you are doing great job.....Sun, I am with you on this.....RC don't you dare leave the thread.....Vick glad you are back. That other thread whoever was posting was drunk I think. My name mentioned as well......wish I could go see the bear at Rubes. Only have a possum at the door here. Everyone have a great day......b

Comment

Good Saturday morn to you all. I made it one day al free yesterday. On to day two today! Sun your day starts today. Keep it simple and post your plan! I'll keep up with you.

Hope all is doing well. Vicki hang tight girl and mama find something constructive to do today. Go window shopping or write me a long letter about your life or something. Basically get off ur arse!! In love of course

Comment

sunshinedaisies;997874 wrote:
                          - nervous about tomorrow but if Zack can do it I can too! Hugs and love to all,

God Bless,

love, Sun xxxx
                          always with ya sunshine you can do this ... take it calm and make sure you have everything you need food ,drink af of cause.. ... big hugs to you girl :l:l:l:l
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning to one and all - just got back from walking Maggie! It was freezing out there! 27 degrees - just the beginning! Trap - I am SOOOOO proud of you - you did really well and I was thrilled to see all the support that you had - it really made me feel all warm and fuzzy! THAT is what this site is all about. Just wonderful! My day today should be fine. I work mid-shift so won't be home until 8.00 when I will sort the dog out, come on here for a quick check in, then go to bed!! no time to even think about drinking - tomorrow is the day that will be hard - I am off. THAT will be my danger zone. Monday again will be fine - work late shift - get home at 10.00 and straight to bed. I have done this before and can do it - just that first day but today should be okay - it is just breaking the habit for me really. So much easier than it was for you. Just tickled me how everyone rallied for you - amazing Trap!!

Good Morning Bird - yes, we can do it can't we!! And RC - you should be well on the road by now, hopefully having a safe trip. Wish I could be going too. What a lovely thing to do - just up and go.

Rog - work sounds as it is going well - shame that the lady messed up though. Hope that Coco feels better soon! I take it Coco eats anything he can get his little teeth into??

ruby - laughed at T saying about your bear rug!! Have fun with RC and post won't you! I have a good feeling about today - tomorrow might be harder but I am confident I can do it. Hugs to you.

Vicki - hope that you got a good nights rest - looking forward to seeing you back here again - we do miss you when you aren't here. How are you feeling this morning? Hopefully all bright eyes and bushy tailed?

Panno, Time, Fennel, Grateful, Swannie, Jan, Tony, and all others who have yet to post - GET UP! Good morning to you all. Hugs too.

Love, Sun xxx

Comment

Must order droid. Typing is Awful. Going out for big Breakfast! Yum! RC, u n ur car yet?
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning All! Well do I feel stupid. I'm picturing boarder crossing this morning while packing. um yes sir just going to visit a friend in Georgie. What is friends name? Um Ruby/Connie.....??? Duh...am I nuts???
                                Someone please pm Ruby's last name??? I have address, every phone number but no last name!!! Cripes

Not getting on the road til about 4:30 guys.

Sun, Bird and Trap---you guys will rock it today as a team!! As you know I'll be af for the next week anyways. So I'm with you all!

Mama hope you get feeling more motivated. T glad you're working and with your boys. Nice to see you Vicki, Nora, Panno, Grateful, Tracy, TONY!! oK lots to do yet at the shop....but will keep my screen open.

Love and hugs xox

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X