Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones RC.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks Rog - it is really tomorrow I am more worried about!! I know that I can do it though - just wish it would be Monday and Sunday would be over with.

Hugs, sun xx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

hehe thanks for holding back the laughs
        Do you like espresso beans for coffee? Don't have to have a special maker. Or Columbian or Ethiopian?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I like tea please - English Breakfast is fine.
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

You can do it, Sun.

Congrats TD. I'm very excited for you.

RC, of course stay on the thread!

Morning tirgs (hope the pup is feeling better), bird, and everyone. Hubby is irritated that I spend so much time on this site, so I'm going to dig into house projects today. Put on some music and keep busy. Have a little plumbing problem to see about too.

Ruby, droids rock. You would love one.

Hope everyone has a good morning.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
            - Vernon Howard

Comment

Ringing Cedars;998124 wrote: Good morning All! Well do I feel stupid. I'm picturing boarder crossing this morning while packing. um yes sir just going to visit a friend in Georgie. What is friends name? Um Ruby/Connie.....??? Duh...am I nuts???
              Someone please pm Ruby's last name??? I have address, every phone number but no last name!!! Cripes

Not getting on the road til about 4:30 guys.

Sun, Bird and Trap---you guys will rock it today as a team!! As you know I'll be af for the next week anyways. So I'm with you all!

Mama hope you get feeling more motivated. T glad you're working and with your boys. Nice to see you Vicki, Nora, Panno, Grateful, Tracy, TONY!! oK lots to do yet at the shop....but will keep my screen open.

Love and hugs xox
              Have a safe, wonderful, amazing trip RC. Lots of updates PLEASE! Techie :l
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I' watching sun!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

How about a double bergamot-earl grey-black Sun? And remember ODAT.:l
                  Thanks for all the well wishes!!!
                  I might even sneak away earlier....

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey Ruby...that was only me last night...calm down!!
                    I am about to tackle the house.....a dear friend has given me access to her netflix account and I have been watching Grey's Anatomy all morning...but must do something constructive or i will get in trouble....
                    travel safe RC and dont you dare quit coming and talking to us...I have pretty much decided to stay here and not read anywhere else....darn shame huh?
                    Zach - U ROCK - keep it up sweetie
                    will check in in a bit
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning everyone!!!!

A brand new wonderful day!!

Zach - YAHOO!!!!! You rock!!!

Ruby - I miss you.I almost called you last night.

Sun & Bird - Congrats on Day 1. Glad that you are doing this.

Roger - Sounds like a lot of problems yesterday. Glad you got them all sorted out. How great to have your son working with you.

Tracy - I know the feeling. I am spending too much time on the computer. I have to keep checking in.

RC - I'm so jealous. Have a wonderful, wonderful trip. Be safe.

Mama - Have a great day. I used to love Grey's Anatomy but I haven't been watching TV for a long time.

Vicki - How are you feeling today? I hope that you are feeling better!

Tony - Where are you? You haven't been around much. How are things going with you?

Panno - How was your day?

Swannie - I hope that you are feeling much better now that you are home! We miss you.

Fennel - Where are you? We need to hear about your Cheese tour.

Grateful - I really miss you around here. I was glad to see you post yesterday. I'm thinking about you. :l

Biz - You sound so busy. Hope you are doing ok.

Sapphy, Bugz, Time2Change and everyone that wants to join us - I hope to see you all here soon.

Ok - hubby fixed breakfast and I've got to run. Have a wonderful day everyone!! This is going to be a FANTASTIC DAY!!!!
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

yes mam it is...I am dusting like a mad woman.....yick!!!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Happy Saturday, my peeps! I had a fantastic time touring cheese plants yesterday! I will hopefully have some pictures up this evening. I had no idea just how much work goes into making cheese...nor how much artistry is involved.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Comment

Good morning, my dear, sweet family. I love you all so much! I feel so much better today. I slept 12 hours last night and I have no sign of a cold today. I got my flu shot and that may have something to do with me not feeling good last night, plus I was exhausted. It takes so much out of me to go out of town and we seem to have to go so much! I did read the entire "wake up" thread this morning and even made a post. I am so very sorry our family was attacked and so many of you felt as if they were attacking you. MB, please do not feel like those were critizing you personally. I do not feel our family is enabling anyone to drink. We are all here for one reason, to GET and STAY sober and it is a tough journey for some of us, and we are so blessed to have one another to love us through it. I am going to do better. I took the kids Christmas shopping Friday and I told them both that from now on, when they come to see me, I cannot allow alcohol in my house, because I am trying so hard to quit and I cannot do that with everyone around me drinking, until I get stronger and can resist drinking around others drinking and they seem to understand how serious my drinking problem is, so I hope it will not be an issue anymore. RC, please be careful on your journey to see Ruby and I hope you and her have a wonderful time together. Ruby is a real gem and we are so blessed to have her in our family. I so much appreciate her keeping me in line and telling me the truth I need to hear at times. I do hope that you all know how very much I want to quit drinking and how very much I appreciate your love and compassion when I do screw up, because I feel terrible about myself afterwards, but I will NEVER give up trying to become completely free of alcohol in my life. I hope all of you have such a wonderful day! I love you! Vicki
                            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

*KNOCKS ON DOOR*

swan limps in and takes a seat by the fire in a quiet corner...

Its good to be back home in my own bed,and back with you all..Sun has been a real diamond phoning and keeping my spirits up :huggy

Forgive me for not writing a big post,but iam so tired and sore.i just wanted to say hello and that you all mean so much to me-i have noone other than you folk..

anyway...still AF and now NF aswell..

xxxx

Comment

Swan - so happy to see you!!!!!! You just take it easy and get better. I was so glad that Sun was able to keep us updated on you.
                                You take care & post whenever you can. :l:l:l
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X