Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome home N Q Swan......Get better so you can continue the fight ! Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Swan, we are so happy to hear that you are home and back with us! We have been praying for you. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. Love you, Vicki
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Swannie-Welcome Home, sweetie. You just rest by the fire..we are all here for you. Sunny is such a doll for keeping in touch with you and letting us know how you were doing....so glad that you are back home.

I only have a hot minute to post before I get "caught" on the computer.....but I wanted to say to Vicki that I am so glad you are back home and back here with us. Do you realize how much you are loved?
        I'm really glad you had that talk with your kids, too.

Sunny-I hope you are doing well on your Day One...you can do it...just think of Daisy. I hope to be with you on Monday.

Okay..I must go....I should be able to post tomorrow. Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday night and don't forget to turn your clocks back - we get an hour extra sleep - YES!

Love to all!

P.S. Ruby-can you take pictures of your Bear for us? Have fun with RC!
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Swannie....baby girl!!!!! Welcome home...we have been mising you.
          Just a quick check on a Sober Saturday night..Vicki I am gald you told your kids how it's gonna be and I hope they respect that.
          Sunni Bunni...thinking of you....and I am so proud of Trap.....I think I am even coming up on 30 days but I can't really remember the exact day i stopped.....
          I am tucked in watching tv after doing lots of cleaning...I am still feeling really tired and sluggish...maybe it's the anatbuse or just plain.......abuse???? hahahahahahaha...I crack myself up
          xo0x0x0x0x0
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Welcome home swannie and vicki. (I'm not capping things because my right cap button broke off.)

I feel sorry for myself tonight. Our minor plumbing problem ended up being bigger than we'd anticipated and involved a new sink (which makes me happy), a pipe breaking off right in hubby's face and four trips to the hardware store. Hubby was a good sport about it, but I'm tired and we're still not done. And it's saturday night and I have no beer. and I have a broken cap button. Not end of the world stuff, for sure!

I'm going to take a hot shower and curl up with a sociopath (Dexter). Hope everyone has a good saturday night.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
            - Vernon Howard

Comment

Oh Tracy!! What a day!! Enjoy Dexter and way to go with no beer. :l:l:l

Loved the swan picture Tony!

Mama - The Antabuse might be making you so tired. How much are you taking?

Really glad to see most people posting and Vicki & Swan back. Hey - has anyone talked to Ruby??

Grateful - I sent you an e-mail. I hope that it finally went thru.

Roger - How did the work go today???
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

welcome home swanny .. take it easy and kick back and relax .. and stay warm ..vicky baby love ya girl ..and sunshine hope you are feeling great and going strong girl .. really ringing that was funny ..have a safe trip .. iad how are you doing bubby .. fennel post some pics that sounds interesting and well just saying hello to the rest one and all .. im tired this one job is done and the lady love her new look for her kitchen countertops ,dishwasher ,frid.and bigger sink..and it was nice working for this lady she knew what she want and got it and was really ready get set go .. was great and anthony was a great help and fun to work with.. he learned alot ...
                well time for me to just kick back and relax .. love and big big hugs one and all
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Roger - Fennel put up a whole little tour on the Dos Gatos thread. It's really cool. Go check it out when you get a minute.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

thankx nora will check them out

Comment

Just havin a bite in Angola. Going to truck some more after. Good to see Swannie and Vicki back! Hope everyone's meeting there goals today! Gonna pop over to Dos Gatos for a tour.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi everyone! Just got off the phone with Ruby.
                        She says to tell everyone hi. She is looking forward to your visit RC.
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Back with Us!!!

sick of being sick;998429 wrote: Swan, we are so happy to hear that you are home and back with us! We have been praying for you. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. Love you, Vicki
                          Swannie!!!
                          Hope all is well, we have missed you here! all kinds of drama going on but what else is new. hope you stick around with our family! We all love you!

Comment

Hi all, just getting ready to crash and noticed the interloper. How nice that critic of this thread finds it safe enough to post in. :welcome: Driver.

We're going to finish up the kitchen plumbing tomorrow, and I'm happy to go to bed AF tonight. Hopefully the air is conducive to sound sleep. I've taken to wetting down a hand towel and putting it over the vent in our room because I know that old furnace is part of the problem. And I get to see my kids and grandson (and grandogs) tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a good night!

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                            - Vernon Howard

Comment

What some great conversations I've had with vick, Trap, Nora! RC I've painted my toenails Winey The Pooh purple justl for u!:H good 2 c some new posters on here. Are ya'll bevaving, everyone?
                              Nora has agreed there is nothing normal about my life! Duh!
                              Talk 2 u again soon!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

driver;998608 wrote: Swannie!!!
                                Hope all is well, we have missed you here! all kinds of drama going on but what else is new. hope you stick around with our family! We all love you!
                                welcome driver sorry i missed you in chat...

Comment

Working...
                                X