Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB, congratulations on coming up on 30 days sober. I know how hard you have worked and how diffucult this has been for you. I love you and I am so proud of you! Tracy, I am so sorry about all your plumbing problems. Congratulations on making it an AF day! I am so happy you get to see your kids and grandson tomorrow and I hope you have a great time together. I totally agree with you about our newest family member, but welcome to you, driver. Roger, so glad you had a good day working with Anthony and that you taught him alot. I can so relate to the wonan "who loved her new kitcen" as I still love mine and smile and think of you every time I walk into it! Nora, good to hear you had a good day and I will also check out fennel's tour. RC, I've been thinking of you all day and praying for your safety. It sounds like you are having a good trip. I am so excited about your visit with Ruby. Ruby, we all miss you nd love you. I hope you have a good time with RC! I love all of you so much! I'm going to try to get some sleep now. Love you all, Vicki
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Nora, my luck is holding! Got my toes done, started my fingernails and managed 2 drop my purple polish. Now my hands arms pj'
      s sheets floor r covered n purple polish! I wasn't this clumsy when I drank! :H
      I look lie I have E-boli!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Nora, my luck is holding! Got my toes done, started my fingernails and managed 2 drop my purple polish. Now my hands arms pj'
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Better watch out Rubes - the bear might open the door. :H:H He might want his nails done.
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Stupid phone!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi all
                Welcome back Swan. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Know it is nice to be home. Topsy sorry about your plumbing, that must have been a real trigger. Fennel I would have loved to see the cheese factory. Will check out the other thread.....was difficult to not take an antabuse yesterday. Made it through though without antabuse or beer so that is something I guess. One of my kids has saved enough "ortho bucks" from her visits to the ortho t earn a 75$ gift card. She is trying to get me to take her ot Jacksonville or Atlanta for a rock concert, her and sister would pool their money and pay for most of it. I said no way but may reconsider. Would be nice to get out of town and if we went to Jax I could meet MB. We'll see....Vick glad you got alot of sleep. That is so helpful. Gotta get started on things. Need a project. Everyone have a good day....b

Comment

Happy Sunday ladies and gents. Glad to see most people in good spirits. Driver, I am worried about you. Please don't leave this post. PM me if you need more advice about what you are taking now. It can be deadly to come off of. There are no bad feelings here about posts you may have made on other threads. You need our help. You left chat too early last night for me to finish.

Rubes. Great talking with u yesterday. Sun?!? how was day one?? MB. Keep moving and don't let the depression overwhelm you. Vicki! expect my call next week ok?

Swan. Nurse to health girl. Iad. Any scratches on that new car yet? Biz. Checkin yo.

As for this sucka. Day three. Here I come

Comment

Good morning everyone - sorry about the nail polish Rubes - bummer. Welcome Driver. Stay with us okay? Bird - good on not taking the ant and still not drinking - I went straight to bed from coming in from work - today will be harder!

Vicki - you sound so much better - hope you got a good nights sleep last night! Good for you on talking to the children. Well done! Trap - go you on going into day 3 - you are amazing. what are your plans for today? You are a great asset to here!

Jan - call me if you want to - I am off today and will be around - love you and am thinking of you.

Nora - how are you today? Fennel - Time - what are you both up to? fennel - I should go and take the tour of the cheese factory!!

Swannie - will call you later today - not too late but later. Tony - that picture of the swans for Swannie was just awesome - swannie - did you see it? Just beautiful!!

Topsy - so sorry about the plumbing - seems there is always something - I got home last night from work and the curtain rod in the bedroom had fallen down (well, half of it anyway) and I am on the ground floor so I had to nail a sheet over the window for last night! looks really nice!! LOL

Rog - are you working today or going to take the day off?

Oh - my washing machine is beeping at me - got to go and hang the washing in the cellar Back later - love and hugs to all - hope you are having a safe journey Rc - or are you there already? Did you drive through or stop overnight??! Looking forward to hearing when you get there.

Hugs to all,

Love, Sun xx
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Swan luv, u have caring hearts here. So sad u r alone but Fab Sun is there. How is day 2 sun? Love all the calls but I've lost RC. Where r u? Pls b good and tolerant family. We r all diff u know, and gossip is never the answer! TMB and I r out 2 check for large mammals, may fish/swim for our supper. RC, CALL ME!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm worried about RC too. Please let us know if you hear from her.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                        - Vernon Howard

Comment

Sun, thinking of you too today. Day 2?

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                          - Vernon Howard

Comment

And birdy if u come 2 ATL I'll find ya'll a place 2 sleep.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh - day 2 is fine so far - it will be around 5.00 this afternoon that I will start to think about having a drink, but am not TOO worried. I WILL do this. I WILL. RC check in - where are you???? Ruby - when was the last time you heard from her?
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

When she left . Got 2 fig out text messages. Hubs says tell her 2 find Georgia, then find her. Love that crazy fool. Caught him between 2 meetings this AM. He knows TmB. Is on guard, but was no help w/ the urplr polish.
                                May paint all their nails when I buy more:H. Call me RC!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X