Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone here have RC's number???
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I will try.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat..............
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Can someone call pls?cabin phone. Need a shower!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby - I don't have your #..I'll call Roger or Vicki

Comment

ok on the phone with ruby try to get ahold of rc ...will update soon
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Thanks for being there, Roger.

Comment

T has number. Taking a0 showe.r
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay just talk to RC, she's 2 hours away from ruby, give or take.
                    And she's doing fine.
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Thanks, Rog. Good to hear.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                      - Vernon Howard

Comment

THANK GOODNESS. Does she have any idea what she has put us all through?????????
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;998957 wrote: THANK GOODNESS. Does she have any idea what she has put us all through?????????
                          I have a hunch that Ruby will tell her all about it. :H

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                          - Vernon Howard

Comment

So glad to hear that....thank you so much, Roger!!! Ruby - you have 2 hours to get a shower!!

Comment

Wow - I woke up and I had pages to read thru.

Guess what!!! I stayed up all night long (well until 4:30) I had a WONDERFUL time. I played on my computer. I played Mario Galaxy Wii with my son. I read a wonderful book (thank you Grateful). I worked on a jigsaw puzzle. I had the best night. I can't even begin to tell you what a breakthru this is for me. I relaxed!!! My mind stopped racing and I was able to sit still and read!! So, I went to bed at 4:30 and didn't get up until noon. :H

RC - Glad to hear that you are almost there. Can't wait to hear that you are actually with Ruby. :l (Be sure to show her how to text, ok?) :H
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Awe, Ruby, I bet you look good all painted up! I am so excited RC is only 2 hours away! I know you will have a great time with her. Trap, I am so looking forward to talking with you. You are so wonderful and so funny. You always have me laughing with your baby stories. So glad your wife is treating you better. Swan, get lots of rest so you will get better. We want you back one hundred percent! Sunshine, great for you having tea instead. You are doing so wonderful. Call me any time. Grateful, yes, I feel much better and yes, we went to Sunday School and Church this morning and it was really nice. So glad you got caught up on some sleep. I am so thankful Jeremy and Josh are ok. Tracy, maybe the antabuse will work for you. Others are happy with it. Roger, please lay around and rest today. I am so sorry you hurt all over and feel drained. I hope you are not coming down with something. Thank you for calling RC. I was getting worried. Well, today is day 7 for me! Yesterday I thought about what was written about me all day long and I made a post last night. After reading everyone's comments on it, I guess it was silly of me to say I would leave if I was not successful this time all because one or more persons do not like me, but I did make the committment and I am totally and completely ready to quit drinking, especially now that I know one drink will cost me so many wonderful, loving friends I have made here. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! I love each and every one of you. Vicki
                                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                                X