Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please-Mish, join us! We would love to have you!!
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Welcome, Mishmash! We are so happy to have you. This is a great family, full of people who will encourage and support you, no judgement here. You have found a safe place to be. Hope you will stick around.
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi, Vicki. Love you lots and hope you had a beautiful Sunday.

Comment

Welcome Mish! To everyone else (well and Mish too) - I feel totally wiped and am going to go to bed early! By the time I get Maggie sorted and get me sorted, it won't be QUITE as terribly early but it seems to have been a VERY l-o-n-g day! Meeting at work at 8.00 then home then back to work at 3.00 so will be around for a while during the day - hopefully finding out how RC got on! Love and hugs to one and all,

sun xxxx
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

OK, the drama is over and I feel very bad about calling out the person involved in this. A better person would have just looked the other way. Normally, I do avoid drama like the plague, but for some reason, I had had enough of it and what really stirred me up was the pms and post that told me she had offended them, too! I'm sorry if I have hurt anyone. I am not going anywhere because I never will drink again. I've got too much to lose, so many wonderful friends I have made here, unless, of course, you all want me to leave. Please forgive me for being ugly. It is over. I promise. I love you all so much! Vicki
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi Mish!!! You found your way over. :welcome:
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Well, Sunny, I am right behind you. I think I am going to read for a bit...It was really nice talking with you today. Thank you for being such a good friend. Vicki-stay here with us....you DO have so many friends right here!! I hope you have a good evening and get some rest. Tomorrow is a new day and we all get another chance to try our best-that's all we can do.

Oh, Sunny-congratulations on Day 2!!! You and Zach are doing so good!!!

Ruby - is she there yet???????

Comment

Welcome, Mish. Every time I see your avatar, it warms my heart.

It looks like everything has gone well today but I'll still feel better when I hear that Ruby hugged RC!

My son, his wife and my grandson were delayed, so they're still not here! Should be in the next 20 minutes or so though. After that, I'm so crashing.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                  - Vernon Howard

Comment

Yay! 20 minues. Then we sleep!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Take care Tracy!!
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yeah!!!! Glad to hear Ruby!!! I'm sure she's beat. :l
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Sun - Good job today!!! :l
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mishmash;999082 wrote: I love your thread...may I join in?
                            welcome hows it going ... would love to get to know ya
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

oh everyone that love dexter its on at 8 and a new one at 9 its getting good
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

hello precious family...I am home and tucked in after a HUGE supper
                                glad to know RC made it...
                                Vicki...dont worry about my feeling one bit....I can handle it...it's others that are fragile (like you) that I worry about
                                so gald RC made it
                                Rog - feel better baby
                                love you all and kisses.....
                                WELCOME MISH...we would love to have you!!!!
                                Grateful is so nice to see you posting

and finally....an extra hug to sweet Swan......and my mimzey!!
                                xoxoxoxo
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X