Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you doing Mama? I am sorry that things are so hard right now. Hang in there sweetie.:l
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

with friends like you sweet Nora, how can I do anything else???
      jeez...when I type fast I make lots of mistakes!!!! Forgive me....
      I really am edumacated!!!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Everyone who was lost is found. I guess I'll have to consider it a good night, r/l not withstanding.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
        - Vernon Howard

Comment

Good morning, family, it's Monday again. Glad MB is home and safe....you are doing so well, too! Sunny-Day 3 for you - how are you doing this morning? Hope you slept well. Mish-jump in and tell us about yourself. I love your avatar-is that your child?

I'm looking forward to hearing from Ruby & RC today...what do you think they will get into?

I hope everyone has a great day. I'll be back later.
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Good morning peeps xx
            I feel abit like the weather-cold and windy!!
            Need to take some deep breaths,struggling with feeling alone which is silly because im not..

Some days you are the statue,other days you are the pigeon...today im the statue...

Get a grip...coffee,toast and nice shower...cant have the nurse thinking im loosing it...

Comment

Hi all
              It is nice and cold again. Keeping an eye on my birdfeeders. Wonder when the sparrows are going to show up? Have not seen any this year yet...Have found quit smoking tape I told you about before. I put it on cd if anyone wants one I can mail Wed. if you pm me. Vick please stay here. This is the place to be. Welcome Mish. This is a good hang out.....cant wait to hear about how it is going at the cabin.....gotta straighten up around here, practice piano and work on the kids timeline. And ride my bike...later on folks

Comment

Good Morning Swannie, Bird and Grateful! Love the thing about being the pigeon or the statue Swannie - however - maybe we CHOOSE if we are the pigeon or the statue??

I am doing fine thanks Grateful - just have to change my routine. And know that cravings only last a few minutes. Bird - can't believe that you don't have any sparrows - want some of mine? I have loads of them. How are you this morning?

Glad that Rc is fine/ Morning to everyone else - Vicki, Jan, Tony, Rog, Ruby, Topsy, Nora, Panno, Time. Biz (I need a word with you this morning), Trap, gosh - we are getting too many to name all of us!, Mish, have I forgotten someone? probably - my mind is on a go-slow. Need to go and get ready for the meeting this morning. have decided to shower and hairwash when I get back!!

Hugs to all, Love, Sun xx
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good Morning Ladies and Gents! Sorry it has been a few days since I have been on here. Here is the joke for the morning, ready? ... wait for it ...

Three old men are sitting on the porch of a retirement home. The first says, "Fellas, I got real problems. I'm seventy years old. Every morning at seven o'clock I get up and I try to urinate. All day long I try to urinate. They give me all kinds of medicine but nothing helps."

The second old man says, "You think you have problems. I'm eighty years old. Every morning at 8:00 I get up and try to move my bowels. I try all day long. They give me all kinds of stuff but nothing helps."

Finally the third old man speaks up, "Fellas: I'm ninety years old. Every morning at 7:00 sharp I urinate. Every morning at 8:00 I move my bowels. Every morning at 9:00 sharp I wake up."

Comment

Morning everyone!! I'm going to hurry & get ready for work. Turning over a new leaf. :H

Fantastic job everyone! Keep on keeping on.

SWANNIE - So happy to see you posting. We all love you!! ((((((((((((((Swan)))))))))))))

Catch you all later................
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

good morning one and all not much going on today as for work not until this weekend or if the phone ring .. would be great but not going to worry .. well looks like everyone is doing great this morning... stay strong and keep shifting forward ... love and hugs...keep those asses in gear
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Found an old pic of me and cowgal and the kids
                        Attached files [img]/converted_files/1421407=5820-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Since everyone does not have facebook, I thought I would share what my family and I look like. I am the ugly one of course , Levi aka Chubs is the baby, Trevor is the 4 year old dude mister, and Michelle is my beautiful wife! Everyone meet The Richards!

Comment

Lovely family!

Comment

beautiful family buddy
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

bird;999360 wrote: Found an old pic of me and cowgal and the kids
                                Oh wow Bird. That is really nice. :l
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X