Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zach - Beautiful family!!!
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Back from the meeting - think I might take a nap (after 11 hours of sleep last night!!). Zach - you have a beautiful family. Fennel - I KNEW I had forgotten someone - I am so sorry!! Bird - fancy you finding an old picture of you and MA. Wow. Zach - your joke made me laugh as usual! How are you feeling today? I am feeling slightly grumpy but that is probably more the cigs than the AL. But it passes. I have some homoeopathic stuff that helps. So does sleeping. Off for a nap. I have to work at 3 this afternoon til close. Back later.

hugs to all, Love, Sun xx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Zach..thanks for sharing your family photo..awesome..beautiful.
        AF since 10/14/2010...

Comment

Zach-what a gorgeous family - and your wife is very beautiful!! Bird-thanks for sharing the photo of you and Cowgal.....I really miss her. It's so nice that you met her in person....how old are your kids? Your son is really tall - or is that Maryann's son?
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

MISTYSMOMA! welcome to the Journey! Everyone meet MistysMoma! I pulled her over from my other thread. She has been snooping here for some time and I invited her to join our crazy bunch. Go ahead people and poke at her

Comment

Welcome, MistysMoma. I am so glad that you have joined us. What a very cute doggie - is that Misty?
              This is such a great place to be - so many friendly, supportive and non-judgmental people here.
              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Morning wonderful family..
                Zach great photo.....you are the IT expert but make sure you are not revealing TOO much of your identity... sounds like you had a great weekend and I am currently clicking on all those great employment links you sent me....'
                everyone sounds up and happy...have a nice nap sunni bunni
                swannie..I LURVE the pigeon and the statue saying....must steal it!!
                Hi Grateful!!!!
                Welcome Mistysmoma.......we are hapy to have you here!!
                Rog...the phone will ring.....I am doing my voodoo phone ringing dance as we speak..
                oky doke..off to find a job
                I love you all more than...... cheese grits!!!! Now that's alot of love!!
                Trap - cute joke!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Beautiful family trap. Welcome Misty. Grateful my girls are 12 and 13 now, that photo is old. That is one of MAs sons, the other was shooting the photo.

Comment

birdy...I didn't know you knew MA...
                    btw...if you are ever in the area, you are MORE than welcome to come crash on a couch!!

Comment

Hi grateful and thanks for the welcome. Thanks Zach for inviting me here. I ve been reading this thread for a month or so and just joined MWO a few days ago. Have a few post in the newbies thread thus far and on Zachs thread. I am so glad I found this site and it has been a godsend to me. So many supportive people and encouraging words to one another. Today is day 26 for me AF. I drank for 30 plus years and I feel so much better these days. Yes thats Misty, my 9 year old, and one of my 4 "children". I have 3 kitties also, no human kids. Have been taking the supplements and vitamins that others on here have suggested and believe they are helping me. Looking foward to more posting and reading on this thread.
                      AF since 10/14/2010...

Comment

Hi Misty! Welcome to our crazy family. We are a fun bunch and you are so welcome to be here!! looking forward to getting to know you. Jan - lay there for 20 mins and couldn't nap so finally gave up. I need to shower and hairwash anyway for work and need a cup of tea too. WHEN are Ruby and RC going to post I ask?????

Hugs and love to all,

Sun xxxxx
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Misty......26 days??? Damn girl....that's fantastic.!!!!!!!
                          I am about to hit 30 myself....not sure of the exact date...need to look at the calendar.
                          I am in jacksonville...where in FLA are you??? (if that's not too nosey)

Comment

Good Morning My sweet sister Sunni Bunni...
                            dont you hate that when you can't fall asleep
                            yesterday I googled "ocean sounds" and found some cool websites that will make you swear you are at the beach
                            I dozed off and my 15 year old decided to scare the crap out of me by jumping on the bed....he thought it was hysterical.....

Comment

welcome misty glad to have ya on board ... please feel free to share here ,yell ,scream ,cry ..we are all here for the same reason to find our way out and awesome job on 26 af days keep up the great work it does get easy as time goes on...
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Thanks MB, and congrats to you also. I didnt check my calendar much either until my first post on MWO a few days ago, but noticed that most people state their quit date, so I did the math. I am in Cape Coral, close to Ft. Myers in SW. FL. and I was born in central Fl.
                                AF since 10/14/2010...

Comment

Working...
                                X