Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oky doke....nice to meet you!!!!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Just a quick THANKS to all of you for the welcome ..sunshinedaiseys,mama bear,bird, grateful,tlrgs. trapped, and all the rest on here.
      AF since 10/14/2010...

Comment

Oh gosh Misty - I have just been reading your other thread - you have certainly been through a hard time and from what I see, still are having a trying time. Good for you on giving up AL in the midst of all that! There are so many inspirational people here. makes me feel quite humble giving up here in the safety of my comfy little home - basically no problems. Just a hubs who is a pain at times, a dog who sometimes has a problem making it outside in time 'cos she is getting old and is a lady (ahem - ladies you know what I mean......) - but seriously, we have so many wonderful folk on here who are going through or have been through so much yet still manage to quit AL - hats off you all of you!

Jan - I also need to give you a huge thank you! the postie just came - that was SO sweet of you. So thoughtful too - you are such a sweetheart - in the middle of all that you are going through - thank you dear heart!

RC and Ruby - do I have to come out there? WHEN are you going to post????????? You would be so cross if the positions were reversed Ruby!! NOW -- POST!!!!!!

Now, I have to start getting ready for work.

Lots of hugs, love and God Bless to all,

love, Sun xxxx
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Biz - thank you for behaving as you know that you should have!!!! Go You!!!

Love and hugs to you,

love, Sun xx
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

ok i almost forgot to post this.. i called ruby and find out how it went last night meeting rc and making sure she got there ... well ruby said she has found someone that can talk as much as she can..lol really they are just relaxing and wishes everyone was there .. and tells me about all the good food im missing out on ...
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

We haven't shutup long enough long 2 post! Weather is great, good food, good company!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

MOrning everyone,

Have just got back from a much needed break with my little sister and brother. We took in a few shows and a festival..went out for dinner and a movie...just heavenly. Now its back to ground zero which used to be my house. MY sons have had a hell of a time whilst I was away.....think I might just raze the place to the ground and start again. I had a couple of occasions while I was away that I had drinking thinking. Sitting in restaurants and lounge bars with around 90% of folk with a drink in their hand. I found my affirmations to be the best antidote to picking up the drink. That and really observing the behaviour of the drinkers and asking myself this question: What do they have, that I dont? Are they having a much better time than me? The answer to both questions, was a resounding NO!!!!!!! At around closing time, there were more than a few folk a bit worse for wear, so another question I asked myself: How are they feeling right now? They looked like they werent having fun and I knew that they would feel like hell in the morning....me on the other hand, felt fresh and alert and I knew how I would be feeling in the morning.....sober and grateful!!!!! Have a great day everyone...keep breathing the air of the free, Love Saffxx
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hi Misty & Welcome!!! :welcome: Love your sweet avatar of Misty.

Sapp - Glad to have you back. You did fantastic!

Ruby & RC - glad that you are having fun.

Ok - snuck on at work. Got to go............................
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Howdy all....How about some spam and eggs !?! Been running around a lot......Helping my mother, keeping things going around the house....tomorrow I'm of on a Field Trip with my 11th grade son to DC. Smithonim Art Museum...and the National Zoo.......Oh Joy ! Ha! I've been to the Zoo many a time...it's all up hill or down hill.....depending on your trek...... Keep Jamin' man ! Ha! TONY
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

I have never been to the smithsonian and have always wanted to go!!

Comment

[I]Come down Mama......Their is a lot to see. They have about 4 or 5 different types of exbits....in each blgd. Paintings, Natural History, American History, Popular American Icons....etc. You could spend a few days going to them. Tony[I]
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD;999724 wrote: Howdy all....How about some spam and eggs !?! Been running around a lot......Helping my mother, keeping things going around the house....tomorrow I'm of on a Field Trip with my 11th grade son to DC. Smithonim Art Museum...and the National Zoo.......Oh Joy ! Ha! I've been to the Zoo many a time...it's all up hill or down hill.....depending on your trek...... Keep Jamin' man ! Ha! TONY
                          I'll have some spam...my dad used to love it!

I wish I was going with you to the Smithsonian...you lucky devil.

Comment

Ok -Field Trip!! We're all going to IAD's house to go to the Smithsonian with him.
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;999803 wrote: Ok -Field Trip!! We're all going to IAD's house to go to the Smithsonian with him.
                              I'm there! :yay:

Comment

me too!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X